[PCU] [Death Knight-Ebon RP - A&H] The Ebon Onslaught - A great threat

As has been said, the gang is chilling in Gilneas. As good a time as any to seek them out.

1 Like

I’m starting a petition to rename this guild “Dead Elves Central”.

Seriously, why are you all Elves.

most of our active bois are humans :frowning:

4 Likes

Really, the only Human I see is Baer and he is doing Garithos’ work in teaching the elves theri place.

Only think we are four elves in full. :thinking: Myself,Ari, Kayuna and Terrasen.

1 Like

So many posts.

2 Likes

The Knights of the Onslaught went to ravage the Gilnean Cemetary of Aderic’s Repose. Hidden behind the veil of the night, the Knights were left to their own motives for long moments. Armed with shovels and ghouls, they started digging out the tombs for bones, coffins and bodies. Many holes can be found in front of shattered tombstones. The bodies were piled upon a cart to be taken to Acherus?

Soon the forces of the Northcrest appeared. Lead by Vorian von Sterren, they opposed the undead upon their desecration of their homeland graveyard. Unable to reach an accord, the parties started fighting. The real nature of the Northcrest was revealed as many of their fighters started using void magic and artifacts to fend them off. Many other allied forces of the Gilneans, namely the Meltherne and the Nightfall Brigade, started swarming the area to defend their dead.

Soon covered in a sea of insignificant insects, the Knights decided to retreat and salvage what was remaining of their damaged cargo, the battle having taken its collateral toll upon it. Surely, the group escaped with less bodies than what they had anticipated, but with their Hunger sated
 And a few wounds to tend for. What use do the highers up in Acherus have for those bodies ? Only time will tell.

4 Likes

Note to self

Compensation currency by Wilcox to replace damaged helmet

Further note to self

Raise Phoenix Wright.

1 Like

You forgot Lilthen & Niallya!
Tonight
 some of us dine in HE-
!
I mean, in the Ghostlands!
So if you wish to meet the Onslaught, now is the time again!

Are you going to tell anyone if I come to Ghostlands to see you?

I’ll shoot you if I see you today.

Why don’t we settle this in a different, more civilised way? I could bring the flag. :wink:

No in ten characters

Ebon business.
You’re not dead enough.

If you’re not dead, then you’re not invited to our rad gRaveyard party.

1 Like

Time to put the RAVE in the gRAVEyard.

Oh come on Gavin, i barely tapped you, hahaha.

To ask, where in Ghostlands where I could find you? Asking for myself.

Around 21:30, we will leave near the bridge. Then we will direct ourselves toward the south west. Near Deatholme!

Ok Thanks. I will be there, luv.

(I don’t actually love you. Just a friend, alright?)