Ebonhorn and Wrathion

Two black dragons that are both in the chamber of hearts but i haven’t seen any interaction between them. I would expect at least a small interaction. Little bit disappointed if i’m honest.

It seems that Ebonhorn is considered as Black Dragon while Wrathion is considered as Black Drake.

It also appears that there is a list of Black Drakes and Black Dragons which are completely different thing. However this is unofficial sources I am reading and probably outdated.

Also, maybe they already know about each other so there is nothing to say.

They do actually interact, at least once. I clicked on Wrathion at one point and chose the dialogue option, “Stay a while and listen”, which prompted a short discussion between Wrathion and Ebonhorn.

As I recall, this was some time before I unlocked the visions. Anyway, I reckon you can find the dialogue online somewhere if you already have your visions unlocked; I haven’t seen the option pop up again since then.

Edit:
Or I suppose I clicked on Ebonhorn instead. I can’t remember! It was one of the dragons anyway. :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, they actually do interact if you click on Ebonhorn. It’s a real nice moment where Wrathion humanly calls Ebonhorn his brother. It IS relatively short, but I appreciate Blizz putting it in all the same.

1 Like

I checked it on an alt and found it. Tyvm for the feedback.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.