Echoes Of Ny'alotha (see Blizz Post)(let the thread die)(this one)

sorry i see theres a thread one this already

[With regional restarts] Players who have Rank 3 Azerite Essences on at least one character can now more easily acquire those Essences on other characters on the same account via a new currency: Echoes of Ny’alotha. MOTHER will offer any eligible character a Rank 3 Essence for 500 Echoes of Ny’alotha each. Any player who is eligible to purchase at least one Essence from MOTHER will now receive Echoes of Ny’alotha from a wide range of activities in current content:

• Black Empire Assault – 125 Echoes of Ny’alotha
  • Aqir/Amathet/Mantid/Mogu Assault – 75 Echoes of Ny’alotha
  • Horrific Visions – 50 Echoes of Ny’alotha, plus 25 per additional objective completed (i.e. 150 Echoes of Ny’alotha for a full clear)
  • Emissary Quest – 50 Echoes of Ny’alotha
  • Heroic Darkshore Warfront – 75 Echoes of Ny’alotha
  • Normal/Heroic/Mythic Ny’alotha raid bosses – 15-25 Echoes of Ny’alotha each, once per week per boss
  • Ny’alotha Raid Finder wings – 25 Echoes of Ny’alotha
  • Random Battleground wins – 15-25 Echoes of Ny’alotha
  • Rated Arena wins – 10-25 Echoes of Ny’alotha baseline, scaling up with PvP rank
  • Rated Battleground wins – 35 Echoes of Ny’alotha baseline, scaling up with PvP rank
  • Weekly PvP Cache – 175 to 300 Echoes of Ny’alotha, based on PvP rank
  • Mythic Keystone dungeon end-of-run chest – 3 Echoes of Ny’alotha per Keystone Level (i.e. 30 Echoes of Ny’alotha for a Mythic 10)
  • Weekly Mythic Keystone Dungeon Cache – 20 Echoes of Ny’alotha per highest Keystone Level
    • Developers’ note: The general goal here is that doing Assaults and associated Horrific Visions should provide enough to get at least one Rank 3 Essence of your choice per week. Doing other content you like (PvP, dungeons, or raids) will increase that significantly, depending on the level of content you’re doing. Of course, Essences can still be earned normally via their associated activities, so if you want to get your Essence of the Focusing Iris directly via Mythic Keystone dungeons and then buy others from MOTHER, that’s now an option. Within a couple of weeks of hitting max-level on your alt, you should be able to obtain your preferred Essences by playing the game as you usually would. Please note: Echoes of Ny’alotha may appear to replace Azerite in the Emissary and PvP reward panes, however, it does not. Echoes of Ny’alotha are always additive with existing rewards. We believe that it is more important to release this update with a reward display issue than hold the change for a fix. We expect to fix the display issue in the next week or two.

Maybe unlock all rank 3 essences in this dead expansion so ppl can play and not grind?

1 Like

That’s way too much currency, it can be done in a few days.

Looks like pure DPS are boned if they want to switch to tank/healer alts.

Why you play “dead” expansion?

This is such a Blizzardy way of doing this.

Couldn’t just unlock them acc-wide… nah let’s have people get some currency first :roll_eyes: ah well, spose it’ll keep people busy.

1 Like

so good that they give currency on your alt instead of giving it on your main. Game get’s more and more PTR

its beter like that, why even have an alt then if your not going to playing it a little bit.

And? What will you ask next? Free accwide gear? Becouse thats exactly what essences are. Items what increases your power and are in same cathegory as gear. You can earn this power in same content you enyoj doing and where you also getting your gear. This has nothing to do with grind. Its just you being entilted player what want free stuff becouse you are lazy.

All I said was this is such a Blizzardy way of doing things and they could unlock them acc-wide but decided not to. At this stage of the expansion who even cares anymore.

How does that make ME entitled or lazy? :roll_eyes:

I don’t even care about alts.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.