Ele or enhance

Like the topic says, im having such a difficult time to choose between the 2, i mostly do pve content but i just keep thinking of maining one or the other and got a real crossroad here.

Cause of the cov system i either keep going venthyr even though it is worse as ele i guess?
Or reroll to necro

Still how much worse is venthyr in comparison to necro?
So any help and pointers someone can give me to help decide would be awesome

Venthyr isn’t that bad for Ele. I think it’s either 2nd or 3rd best. However, Necrolord is the worst covenant for Enhance.

Yes i know necro is the worst for enhance, and thats the problem, how much difference is there between an necro and venthyr ele shaman dps?

With my gear as ele, Venthyr sims about 170 DPS less than necrolord. But the buffs coming to Chain harvest should close the gap little bit.

Also technically NF is bis for both, it’s just pita to use.

I never liked Ele shamans, even though lorewise they still appeal to me, because they seem sloggish compared to an enh shammy.
Enh sure is GCD locked relatively, but with doom winds, instant chain harvest, AoE frost shock and ascendance they deal a ton of damage, and those instant healing surges are a lifesaver as well. Against a few tougher enemies I just laugh in earth ele until they fall one by one. I’m having a real breeze in torghast and also am among the top DPS if I go for some challenging content.
If you get the hang of it, trust me, it’s fun and powerful.

2 Likes

Thanks for the response, yes i think ill keep going as enhance.
Dont know something clings to me more by being in melee and waving around hammers and axes xD

1 Like

Hammers and axes will not do. You need one of these:

I personally recommend this for when you need to soften up your meal:

Your aim must not only be to kill your target, you also need to utterly humiliate them.

2 Likes

the green stinky fish is better :frowning:

Haha nice ones, ill for sure get to work on them xD

Imo ele is better long term investment, I don’t trust Blizz with enha. Both are fun to play atm though, go Venthyr if you wanna play all specs.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.