Ember Court Kick

Same issues with me, got kicked after 30 secs. Waste of a week

Torghast seems okay again now, you may want to retry

1 Like

That’s good news, but do those of us who’ve attempted and lost this week’s Ember Court just… not get to play or receive the rewards. Is there any chance the instance could be reset?

2 Likes

I’m very intrested in this too. Ember court is intresting and nice, but you can enter it only once a week and disconnect or bug like this could ruin your whole weekly progress. I hope for reset.

I too hope for a reset. I look forward to the Ember Court every week. It would be a shame to lose out on progress for something that was out of our hands. A reset would be greatly appreciated.

I too hope for a reset, was really waiting for this week’s court :frowning:

Will we that got kicked be able to redo the scenario this week?

I was kicked too this afternoon. Just went up to Temel to see if the quest is available again, but nope.

Blizz, it goes without saying that we expect a new quest for this week’s Court.
(After all, it wasn’t me who has left the scenario, I was kicked by the game.)

Yeah… I’d appreciate getting my Ember Court run back, thanks.
I was going to hit Honored this go time, and I had just gotten my butler and everything!

Assume most have already had their responses to their request to have their ember court reset after Blizzard’s error, no surprise to see the ‘We wont help’ reply.

My ember court still has’nt been fixed, I got kicked out too when I tried to enter it. And cant redo it untill next reset. According to the blizzard support, they cant see there has been any bug with the event. I have reported the bug myself.

1 Like

A recent hotfix has now gone out to resolve an issue with disconnects or issues entering the Ember Court scenario. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.