Embrace the New Guild Traum

Hey Guys! Myself and a bunch of other players with alot of experience on Mythic Plus and Raiding are trying to form a new Guild! We aiming to do all the pve content and some pvp aswell! We would like to clear high content like high mythic plus keys and progression in Mythic Raid but that will depend on the kind of group we are forming here! Also we wish to have a different raiding schedule. We would like to raid in the morning our very late at night past midnight, but that will also depend on the group we form! For all the players who work night shifts and cant make it to the normal schedule raiding times this maybe perfect for you right? Yes! We accept everyone from the most expert to the more eager to learn, cuz we are here to help. You can count me on it! Stop buying mythic +10 keys and curves! Just do it yourself with a new bunch of Freinds! Dont hesitate to add me for more info!

p.s for the hardcore no life players like myself aswell we accept alts from people who want to do more extra raiding besides there main guild.

FOR AZEROTH!!!

Trauma#21768

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.