Embrace Your Orc or Human Legacy with New Heritage Armor Sets

Not gonna lie… Blizzard kinda thought ‘‘Ahh humans = Noble paladins’’ On this one. On literally everything. Even though they have loads of source material.

But I guess they thought there was enough human heritage armor to go around to fit your mage/paladin human fantasy to around from before.

Meanwhile… Blood elves get two sets of Heritage armor for both the magical and the melee users alike xD

Not to mention all the armor already in game catered to them in gold and red. As is.

1 Like

Not the 2D Vanilla looking robe :skull:

Honestly why is Blizzard so scared of giving cloth robes any 3D stuff, they have the technology.

4 Likes

lmao it looks like they were going with scarlet crusade then gave up and just painted the top part red.

1 Like

I cant link it omg :sweat:

But my guess is. they where trying to replicate this set. from classic wow.

1 Like

I love that they are giving you some variations, hopefully they will continue to do this with heritage armor.
Its actually growing on me with the added options.

Although for the Orcs the knee spikes and random single nipple spike crack me up everytime!!LOL

1 Like

their wolf mounts has it too. Garfang or whatever… If he makes a sharp stop and you faceplant into that. RIP.

Just hoping that Orcs dont chestbump in greeting or else they will be constantly impaling each other on their single spikey death nipple!!
:open_mouth:

3 Likes

Yep im going to bed now xD… thank you for the laugh Yinghei. Well said.

Wasted potential.
It’s not necessarily bad, just dissapointing.
The community came up with multiple fixes that would make the armor look so much better.
But we got bland boring usual version instead of something unusual similar to Kultiran Herritage.

We still haven’t gotten this: (see next comment for pic or copy a link)
https://i.imgur.com/oNuJXA5.png

And there are multiple better versions: (see next comment for pic or copy a link)
https://preview.redd.it/i-was-not-completely-satisfied-with-the-official-version-v0-8ccrn4pfieea1.jpg?auto=webp&s=730c1efa80ab91d2c46a0ad2ca4d7663112c203d

7 Likes

Before i go to bed. I got you covered. :sparkling_heart:

The scond link only worked together.

2 Likes

But I never want their helms without the beards, even when we want Humans to get long beards

1 Like

Where you literally in my brain as i posted that? Now i look bad. I have to delete.
Hard agree!!! Long beard for humans! no?

Nope… hands of keyboard. Im off for real this time.

1 Like

I’m not going to embrace this, because my legacy has NOTHING to do with Paladins or city guards. Nothing. Absolutely zero.

Time to bring the class order halls back and start giving us cool racial class armor. Because this heritage nonsense is not working.

Imagine a heritage armor like Plate armors and wearing them as Rogue

Or heritage looks like plate-like armor and wearing it in Hunter

And Lightforged Heritage armor when Lightforged is a rogue or monk xD

But I understand you that you never want to wear Plate-like armor in Hunter

I understand your frustration as a human hunter main myself.

But there is nothing we can do unfortunately. The Heritage armor either fits, or it doesn’t. The blood elf one is also built around their guards robes.

But then again the blood elves also got a Paladin armor…… and now the fireplum store mog which is based around them.

Wow Blood elves have everything :rofl:

1 Like

Some thoughts on the human set:

The robe is a bit weak. Would be nice to have some more details on it.

I actually like that the helmet doesn’t put a shadow on your face, since then you can actually see your character customisation. That comes with the caveat that the helmets shouldn’t remove the beards on male characters with one, since that is an important part of character customisation. Both of the male models models in the picture are clean shaven however, so that doesn’t give me much hope on that front…

Also I wanna say that I hope the red set isn’t meant to represent the Scarlet Crusade… I mean, they were cool and stylish as villains, but in the world of Azeroth they represent the worst of humanity. I hope it instead represents Strom, or Redridge, or something else that isn’t Scarlets. Make it something Stormwind-aligned and heroic.

Thoughts on the orc set:

I think it looks pretty much perfect. I wish it had an option for a wolf cowl headpiece though.

When will we have more Lordaeron representation armour apart from 2 shields? Tired of lions and Stormwind

2 Likes

never Lordaeron is dead and belongs to the forsaken in fact on behalf of the forsaken you human scum need to handback the L it rightfully belongs to the forsaken and this theft of their intellectual property will not stand

plus your a citizen/human of stormwind … the lion is your birthright embrace it … become the lion :stuck_out_tongue: (and no i don’t care if you rp as another one of the 7 kingdoms it’s not the lore so it don’t matter by lore your from stormwind)

Coming from you and the mog you got on :rofl:

The dev’s favorite child.
And I know, I know; humans get quite a lot as well. And for both of those races it makes sense since they’re the most played ones.

I don’t care what you think. You don’t get to tell me what MY character is or isn’t. :blush: