Emergency Cranial Defibrillation

I have this talent researched, so i did go horrific vision did two bonus objectives (Garona, Zekhan) and i died at Thrall (run out of Insanity) Emergency Cranial Defibrillation should revive me to full health and 500 sanity but did not do anything and i was teleported out of vision. Because of this i fail to kilI Thrall and did not complete quest and lost bigger reward. FOR THAT I DEMAND TO GM GIVE ME BACK Vessel of Horrific Visions because it is your fault you are not able to release working content and we must pay for your half done things !!!

Try opening a ticket in game, the forums won’t help you.

GM’s have already stated in numerous discussions with players that no Vessels will be refunded.

It’s common knowledge at this point that many quests and the Visions themselves aren’t always ‘working as intended’ right now so every one you go into has a chance of crapping out and you’ll lose your vessels.

Either wait for the fix or use at your own risk, but bear in mind that a whole load of different things fell over on release day so it might be a while.

I have used several vessels up trying to do these things and not once has the emergency defib procced on me (four deaths?) since I ‘bought’ it. It supposably is a passive spell: seems like from other forums its very hit or miss and I always get a miss. Any fixes incoming? Would be nice to know I didn’t waste my ‘currency’ buying this broken item

This thread needs to be looked at by GMs. I was relying on this talent working and it caused me to waste a vessel. In-game it says it’s a known issue but this thread is over 2 weeks old and nothing has been done by the devs. It’s not as though this issue is affecting only 1 spec in the game or something, this talent tree is for everyone and I’d expect such a big issue to be fixed pretty quickly!

Not everyone has the time to play wow every single night, for myself it can takes days to get enough materials to attempt 1 vision, and it’s extremely disappointing to learn that it’s unlikely a vessel is refunded to players when it is Blizzard that is ‘at fault’ as it’s THEIR issue that part of the game is BROKEN currently.

The right thing to do is identify who has ‘failed’ a vision because of this talent not working correctly and then return vessels to those players so they are not losing out.

AND

Disable/remove that talent from the tree until it is fixed and working correctly!

Greetings everyone,

We are aware of issues with the as you can see in this article, we thank you for your patience so far as we know this is can be quite a disruptive issue.
At the moment the developers are looking into this to see if they can find a fix.
At this stage game masters do not have a way of assisting with this bug or provide any lost vessels restorations.

Thanks for understanding and for your reports :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the response @Nilliarix although it still disappointing to hear that players cannot be refunded these lost vessels. Is there not something that can identify a. Who has that talent researched and b. see who it didn’t activate for?

It would be nice to see Blizzard acknowledge the issue by sending a vessel to those players :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Earlier this week I’ve been trying to two-chest the Horrific Vision of Orgrimmar with ECD researched, however it didn’t trigger upon my sanity going down to zero. Obviously, I would’ve played if I knew I don’t have this trait as a safety net… is it possible to get a vessel back due to this bug? Or are there conditions which need to be met in order for ECD to work properly?

I have failed 2 visions because of this broken talent. It’s very clearly broken, and Blizzard aren’t saying anything about a fix which is extraordinary as so many people are using this talent tree.

I’ve opened tickets about this but it doesn’t make a difference, and they will not refund anything lost.

Good times!

Still no update from Blizzard!

Still broke? GM posted 24 days ago they were looking for fix…what the heck

Pfft you call that refund worthy? Drae got stuck in a totem with 0 bosses & i lost 4 vessels in a row due to pulling mobs through the wall, omw to 1st boss aswell btw so no pages aswell

Also :

I do not want refund but would like it to work as intended

2 Likes

The Emergency Cranial Defibrillation seems to be working only 1/3 of the time.
After several Horriffic Vision runs, less than half of the times I’ve died, have I been ressurrected by this trait.

Especially when going with masks on, it feels like this trait never works. The Emergency Cranial Defibrillation also doesn’t seem to take the Mask of the Long Night mask into account.

Fairly game-breaking flaw if you ask me :frowning:

There’s already a topic about this Emergency Cranial Defibrillation - #6 by Nilliarix
Edit: Topic was moved from Emergency Cranial Defibrillation (other thread)

Moved the thread to this topic now.

Currently we have no updates but please do continue to send in Bug Reports when it happens through the Help Section ingame, extra information from more players for the development team is very useful!

I’m sorry that the bug has been persisting, I hope it will be addressed in a future hotfix/patch though, keep an eye on the Hotfix page: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23277654

still bugged

Well it’s now halfway through March and I just got enough to buy the ECD and thought, hey this is a handy trait. Getting the page in the Dwarven district where you plant the bombs, killing mobs and got down to the last one and died. So thought to myself, I’ll be back in a sec and instead of coming back the vision was over. Ran it again as I had the cash to get vessel number 2, same thing, vision over!

I might not bother doing any more visions, just the dailies to get the rep with Uldum Accord as saving all those mementos to get something that should give you a second chance and it doesn’t work is quite a bitter pill to swallow. I’ll post a bug report.

Still broken, just happened to me also, what a waste of a vessel :frowning:

Here it is almost May and it is STILL broken! I wouldn’t have taken this option if I knew that it doesn’t work. Holding out to get to regaining 200 sanity by killing elite is a much better option. Fix it Blizz! I worked hard for those mementos and coalescing visions!