<Empathic> - LF Raiders (NM/HC) that want a guild to grow in

Welcome to Empathic, a movement for empathy and respect.

We’ve just started this guild in August 2019, and are looking for anyone that want to be part of something bigger then ourselves. If you recognize yourself in what’s written below - dont hesitate to contact us - we are not looking for the best people, we’re looking for the right people.

We want to create a place where players have a chance to grow both as a player and a person. I believe everyone is teachable under the right circumstances and there are many areas within World of Warcraft and E-sport that can be practised online to help anyone become a better person. For instance: leadership (raid leading, team leader), coaching, log analyzing, website admin, recruiting, streaming, social media are areas where I will need help. With my in game- and real life leadership experiences I will be able to coach and help those with motivation and interest towards these areas. In the long run this also means possibilities to build skillset and confidence to prepare for real life jobs and dreams.

Our Vision:

“We believe in an E-sport environment where empathy and respect for other human beings rule over judging and blaming, where leadership also means to care for the person behind the character. A culture where anyone can learn anything and making mistakes is the most important path to personal growth. An e-world where you get the tools to learn the skills you need in the real world.”

Our Why - the reason to why we exist

To be able to attract the “Right” people, we have to be clear about what we believe in. Our “Why” symbols the reason why you are in our guild, what you want to contribute to, and what makes you feel fulfilled while you are online. This is our filter we will use for every decision we make in the guild - our Why is:

“To take care of the person behind the character so that she can become the best version of herself.”

Our How - Values that demonstrate How we fulfill our Why

The goal for this guild is not about killing a certain amount of mythic bosses each tier. That is a result of how good our strategy is. We might have teams in the future that wants to clear the content, but It is never our goal or strategy to reach ahead of the curve or cutting edge achievements. Our strategy is to take care of the human behind the character so that he or she can become a better person. This mean we need to strive for different kind of goals that describe how we fulfill our why. These are our Hows:

• Listen with our heart - Those who always talk never learn anything new
  • Find talent in players and let them practise their skill to flourish - everyone deserves to learn.
  • Diversity is our greatest asset
  • Control your mind, control your life

Whats next for Empathic?

Our next step is to recruit enough players to start our first raid team. We’re planning on raiding Thursdays and Sundays, with focus on normal/heroic. Socials and m+ interested people are always welcome to join aswell.

2 Likes

You can reach me at battle-tag blu#2600

Joined the guild a week ago, and I was pleasantly surprised by how friendly and down to earth everyone was. If you’re looking for a place where you can improve and learn in a chill environment, while meeting some truly amazing people, give this guild a shot.

Feel free to poke me at Nozdub#21444

We’re forming our first raid team aiming at NM/HC, M+ and social players are welcomed as well, just like they were before. Right now the times we’re planning to raid on are Thu/Sun 7:30 - 11:00 ST.

You can contact us on our discord: discord.gg/8mWNkba
Or battle.net:
Lucas#22843
Zunsiey#2684

We’re happy to announce that we did our first raid as a guild on Sunday and cleared 8/8 on normal without any major issues! We’re starting our HC progress the upcoming raid week and will be switching to a two day raid schedule starting the week after.
Our M+ runs are improving as well, they’re not gone anywhere and have become quite frequent.
We’re still recruiting for our raid group and m+ runs, you can find our contacts in the post above :slight_smile:

We are now 6/8 HC and are still looking for some rdps and 1-2 healers for our raid team currently. Of course anyone who appreciates and takes the time to understand the values that we have established in the description of our guild and wants to be a part of the movement can contact us and join our ranks anytime.
Our M+ runs have improved as well, with us being able to help numerous guildies with their weekly +10 chests, also making a bunch of M+ teaching runs for new and returning players.
If you want to find out more about us, feel free to join our discord and chat around, or find us on b-net (you can find the info in the posts above).

We’re now looking for more DPS for our HC progress. M+ and social players are welcomed as well. Thu/Sun 7:30 - 11:00 ST.

Or [battle.net](http://battle.net):
Lucas#22843
Zunsiey#2684

Or [battle.net](http://battle.net):
Lucas#22843
Zunsiey#2684

Hi all
Come join an active guild that cares about the person behind the player. I joined a couple of weeks ago and have not looked back after struggling to find the right guild over the past month or two.
contact details above.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.