Enable option to report for throwing/trolling

So iv been in AV where this kid was trolling from start. At first he was sharing this quest that used to kick you from bg. Its patched so np…then he was shouting that alliance is at your boss. Come defend…With all towers up. Well Some noobs ran here …then we were at boss but waiting for towers …he spammed “ gogogogogo” “ go boss now or we lost” guess what? 20 poeple wiped. Why i cant report someone for this? I was waiting 20 min in que and then this… Ofc he was typing stuff like “you gonna cry?” when i pointed that he is trolling. So noway he was just stupid he just want to ruin others fun. Sad but true.

So this guy did everything he could to annoy his teammates and to loose its behaviour blizzard is ok with?

You can say that people were stupid because they listened to him and you are right but why i cant report him…few days of ban or chat silence idk what to do but why i cant even report thisin online game its sad.

Don’t wanna turn this game into LoL with its strict chat control

although we all understand it’s annoying, what you are asking is impossible, the line between what is trolling, raging, noobing, joking would be way too fuzzy. Especially when you can just /ignore

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.