Enchant Lack of recipes

Good afternoon.
I have long discovered one small problem. The merchants of the Consortium and the Lower City faction have no recipes for enchanting +7 damage for weapons and +4 to all stats for rings. I wrote to tech support about 10 days ago, but I doubt that at least someone is reading this.
Please raise the topic so that the Blizzard will pay attention. A month since the launch, the arenas have opened. And there are no two top-end charms for the arena in the game. It is also said that the Amethyst Eye faction has no recipes for enchanting weapons with dexterity.

+7 dmg on weapons? Sounds like a lvl 20 enchant.
Amethyst eye? Dexterity? Are you playing wow?

if you don’t understand what I’m talking about, please study the question first, and then write
Google pls it
+7 damage [Enchanting: Enchant Weapon - Major Striking]
+4 all stat ring [Enchanting: Enchant Ring - Stats]

• 20 agi one hand weapon [Enchanting: Enchant Weapon - Greater Agility]

I do understand. Maybe if you can’t explain with the correct words you should use google first.
Amethyst eye = violet eye
Dexterity = agility

4 all stats was removed in beta for a later phase of TBCC

They will implement it later in P2 or P3. there are many other profession recipes that will come to life aswell… Me myself was farming for some engineering recipes that should have been in the game already, and i farmed them like crazy without any drops. then i had to look up on reddit and some blizz reports that they actually are gonna put em in for later, as some are to powerfull to let in the game already… My best guess is that u have to w8 until this autumn atleast for some more to be implemented :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.