Enchantment shaman needs nerfing

So strong enchantments.

On the serious side: its called ENHANCEMENT. ENHANCE. Not ENCHANT. The spec is not an ENCHANTER.

Thank you, my lunch break is over now. Have a glorious day.

6 Likes

Thanks for your complaint, see you again next lunch break

Oh no, Enha procced his unstoppable 6 sec of ascendance, after 600 stormstrike, what can I do!!!

Work just ended. Nerf warrior mobility!

1 Like

here you go again :smiley: no cc so let us one shot you :joy:

WDYM?

Don’t you find it so logical that the melee spec can blow up a target with instant lighting bolts (a caster ability), in a way Eles could only dream of?

tsk tsk

Truly ENCHANTing.

Speaking about shamans, aside from enchantment, very common is also the enchancement variety :joy:

1 Like

Nerf Boomie, destro, ele, Sp and fire mage dmg doing non stop 60k dps with or without burst. Similar as Sub rogue, first time in my life I see a Sub rogue 1. In dps every lobby.
Then you can nerf enha

If you think the problem is a class without cc, without mortal, the offensive cooldown with less duration from the game then you have a big problem.

nerf feral druid , it literally turns into a cat wtf.

1 Like

Well, if they enhance themselves and their weapons with magical lighting and wind - it can be described as enchanting. It’s not like they enhance themselves with steroids. OR DO THEY?

1 Like

everyone who plays enh will tell you its a meme spec, you can proc big dmg or sit doing no dmg for 5 mins, ele is still the better spec, but if you like to do skirmish and pop cds and kill someone then sure

Wait till they find out about lash ( the real spec ) . Oh boy oh boy , they’d wish ascendance back

1 Like

Saul says hello
Big chef
Cooks

1 Like

A man of culture

1 Like

Enhancement shaman becomes disenchantment shaman, able to disenchant any enemy in the blink of an eye.

3 Likes

Blizzard is like:
-shaman does unhealable damage
-they… finna… deserve… a god damn immunity.

CSI_Sunglasses_Yeaaaaaahhhhhh.webm

its a caster meta atm, enh does bad there so no matter the dmg enh wont perform too great

Why do people call it enchantment shaman? To be honest, its as annoying as when people call Rogue rog. Its literally 2 letters more :smiley:

ok then its no loss if we nerf it.