Endless cc chain

i mean come on this get out of hand how cen u free u self endless cc chain

like use all my dispell medelion 2 anyting else i cen do ?

1 Like

Ask your team to interrupt/ cc

1 Like

did thet some point u out cc removing abilty rogeu unhealth amount of

them same go for mage boomie

Hunters complaining about CC chains in 2019 xD

hey hey dont mean me but oter fair game play more fun whit out trick u know

Yea well i wonder the same thing when i playe arena vs locks

Surv/druid

Rogue/mage

And one time i suggested to put most or all cc on same dr rotation so you don’t sit in 20+ sec cc

Mages and rogues told me to l2p so im trying :smiley:

Healer should have 2 stacks of dispel baseline.

2 Likes

Cc is something that makes the game really cool and fun. You can cc to peel or to try to kill.
Rmx is a kind of comp with the most cc in the game but remember you can kick/dispell most of them.

I can Kick in a Kidneyshot or in a Sheep ? I can do that from Range with a Mage with shimmer ?

Nowadays its so stupid and over bearing to face RMX…

You are not alone in pvp :wink:

So aren’t they…

i know vs rmx/mage lock for example you have really good cc but tbh if blizzard decide to nerf this or put all cc on same dr or on a cd it will be as fun as smashing training dummies :confused:

RMX might have been a skillful comp once, but today it’s just so forgiving you can play it with a blindfold.

Oh you got into range to kick that poly or GPB? Nope, Shimmer baby. For whatever reason you can blink without interrupting your cast.
6 (or 7) seconds stun on a 20 sec CD, meaning every time the DR refreshes you can do another kill attempt.
They also conveniently have 8 sec CC from every school, and with the addition of Smokebomb and Maledict, it’s pretty damn hard to fail.

Also that the 6 seconds Kidney Shot that in itself should already be rewarding as CC has a damaging component is another thing that shouldn’t be…

Sure give us 10% PotW back (although yes any CC with damage is dumb imo)

Thank you i had no idea!

I will ask my healer in 2v2 to dispell me when im taking a cyclone then hunter trap, then pet stun, then roots.

Or a sheep after i trinket a blind while he is sitting in a 5 sec kindney.

Everybody knows how unbalanced are 2s .

But geting cc by a rmx is normal it is just how it works. Without those cc they will never be able to kill someone.
Even if rmx is op it doesn’t mean it’s retarded and tbh i have no problem vs them as demono cause i can cc with my pet but i agree as a warry you cannot do that much :confused:

You contradicted yourself 3 times in that sentence gj.

well hit stick boys all u cen do whit range kite dmg not good :tired_face:

you dont have problems against rmx bcuz you play against 2k rmx that are probably no voice cap groups and not real teams but hey