Endless cc chain

actually needs to happen.

Nop because I can cc with my pet.

Blizzard should refund us that time we lost in CC vs RMD, Ret/Hunter/X, jungle and Warlock teams as we are literally not able to play our game xD

Just to clarify a point, Kidney is a 6s stun in PvP not a 6 (or 7) s stun. The duration of it is capped at 6s in PvP even with Deeper Stratagem (unless they recently changed that without telling anyone). This change was made after WoD Season 1 when Combat Rogues could do Revealing Strike into 7.5s Kidney, broken stuff.

Alright, but 6 seconds is still pretty long.

It is. Longest CC duration you can damage on with a rather short cooldown. Only matched by Ret Paladins if I am correct. But they can have their stun get dispelled.

Tbh I prefer 10times playing against rmx than crap like melee cleave, you have to be aware and think really fast to disrupt them.

Against melee cleave it’s all about smashing someone down like a training dummie, the kind of games you littĂ©raly learn nothing at all :confused:

But it is only my opinion

An opinion shared by a lot of players in the current braindead meta it seems. People have historically been salty about RMX because it’s frustrating to get CC’ed, even when either rogues or mages were terrible but then when you watch players of the same level, tournaments for instance, they disrupt and dodge a lot of cc chains, the team facing rmx spends more time roflstomping the rogue or the mage down than being cc’ed.
Nowadays it’s much more cancer to face a tsg or a destroelem team that don’t die when the healer is in a 20s cc chain (pve items btw) but can kill you in 3 gcds without setting anything up. Training someone with tunnel vision activated while being more resilient than a tank is so much more skilled than actually communicating and coordinating with two people and avoiding damage.

1 Like

Tbh I hate both. RMX isn’t any skillful comp anymore. It’s not TBC -> Cata when they had to think and play flawlessly to win. Right now they just train 1 target with CC on DR that’s it. Anyway it’s still more pleasant to lose to this than to two animals smashing buttons doing PvE rotation with Trident, Gloves and broken Trinket.

Btw who designed Havoc? How is it possible that a class that has the same rotation for single target and aoe is a top tier. The problem of Blizzard is that they make the easiest specs the best. It’s not how it works. More challenging specs should be better so worse players can choose easier spec and perform well and top players can choose the hardest one and shine.

1 Like

Animals smashing buttons with plate pve gear. Couldn’t have found better words.

i agree rmx with fire is a bit ret.rded because if he can get random gpy you can die easily.
But in 90% of time you have to do correct setup and cc chain to be scary , if not you can’t kill aything. (you can watch some pikaboo’s stream and you will see the skill cap that this comp require at high lvl)

On the other side if we take a look at dh/dk even if they f. up 20kick in a row and overlapping cc/def cd it dosn’t matter , because they are pretty much unkillable ; unkitable and got too much big defensive on the lowest cd possible and aswell around 15-20dps around the entire fight.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.