Endurance [h] twisting-nether 10/10h, 2/10m 2-day raiding guild

Endurance [H] Twisting-Nether has a very long history as a guild on different difficulty levels on different servers.
Progress - 10/10 HC and 2/10 Mythic CN

Recently we have had a few players stop playing and are no longer motivated to play at the moment, we were pushing for Mythic raiding but some core members have stopped raiding and we are looking to fill our ranks and continue raiding.

We are a semi-hardcore guild with a casual approach. This means we do value progress, but are not willing to sacrifice all to achieve it. A lot of our members are a bit older and have real life obligations, such as jobs/kids/etc.

Raiding Times in servertime
Tuesday: 20:00-23:00
Wednesday: 20:00-23:00
Friday off day raid - usually normal run - 20:00 - 23:00

What we expect of you: Be a master of your class with logs to back up your performance. Looking for 80% and up parses. Experience for Mythic raiding and you are familiar with simming and optimizing your class. Play for fun, do it well and be prepared to fight for a position in the mythic raiding team.

What you can expect of us: We provide cauldrons and feasts for mythic raids, plus a premium Raidbots Discord bot for instant DPS simulations. The guild consists of people from all backgrounds, we have a rich environment and active discord, mythic+ groups are regularly running.

Recruiting

Ranged DPS - all considered
Melee DPS - all considered

Minimum ilvl 200 for even looking at possible recruitment.

If this sounds interesting, please add me or one of my officers on battle net for a chat:
Me - HellraiserIR#2347
Lelo - Leloriel#2185
Telrunya - Telrunya#2802
Vdera - Vdera#2343
Limp - Limpanio#2166

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.