Endurance [h] twisting-nether 9/9h, 3/9m 2-day raiding

Endurance [H] Twisting-Nether has a very long history as a guild on different difficulty levels on different servers. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic. We have an active guild of mythic raiders and friends that are always running mythic+, pvp, mog runs and other fun stuff.

Raiding Times
Mythic: Tuesday: 20:00-23:30
Mythic: Wednesday: 20:00-23:30
Optional Heroic raid on Friday from 20:00 onwards (Dank alts, drunken fun etc.)

What we expect of you: Be a master of your class with logs to back up your performance. You have plenty of Mythic raiding experience and you are familiar with simming and optimizing your class. Play for fun, do it well and be prepared to fight for a position in the mythic raiding team.

What you can expect of us: We provide cauldrons and feasts for mythic raids, plus a premium Raidbots Discord bot for instant DPS simulations. The guild consists of people from all backgrounds, we have a rich environment and active discord, mythic+ groups are regularly running.

Recruiting

• WW Monk
  • Shadow / Disc Priest
  • Resto Shaman
  • Mage

Exceptional players will always be considered.

Minimum ilvl 400 and neck level 38

If this sounds interesting, please add me or one of my officers on battle net for a chat:
Me - HellraiserIR#2347
Syzrex - Nigel#2776
Velkon - Solenar#2503
Ibsie - Iban#2753

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.