Endurance [h] twisting-nether 9/9h, 6/9m 2-day raiding

Endurance [H] Twisting-Nether has a very long history as a guild on different difficulty levels on different servers.
Progress - Eternal Palace with 3/8 HC on first night.
Previous progress - Battle of Dazar’alor with 9/9 HC and 6/9 Mythic and Crucible Of Storms 2/2 HC.
Recently we have had a few players stop playing and are no longer motivated to play at the moment, we had hoped 8.2 would change that but unfortunately that is not the case.

We are a semi-hardcore guild with a casual approach. This means we do value progress, but are not willing to sacrifice all to achieve it. A lot of our members are a bit older and have real life obligations, such as jobs/kids/etc.

Raiding Times
Tuesday: 20:00-23:30
Wednesday: 20:00-23:30

What we expect of you: Be a master of your class with logs to back up your performance. You have plenty of Mythic raiding experience and you are familiar with simming and optimizing your class. Play for fun, do it well and be prepared to fight for a position in the mythic raiding team.

What you can expect of us: We provide cauldrons and feasts for mythic raids, plus a premium Raidbots Discord bot for instant DPS simulations. The guild consists of people from all backgrounds, we have a rich environment and active discord, mythic+ groups are regularly running.

Recruiting

** healers - holy priest and MW monk, also looking for someone that can manage healing CDs during fights, tell other healers when to use what etc **
Will consider other exceptional healers with logs to back it up.

Minimum ilvl 410 and neck level 50

If this sounds interesting, please add me or one of my officers on battle net for a chat:
Me - HellraiserIR#2347
Syzrex - Nigel#2776
Velkon - Solenar#2503
Ibsie - Iban#2753

Downed the first 3 bosses in heroic last night. Looking for decent healers!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.