Endurance [h] twisting-nether 9/10h, 1/10m 2-day raiding

Endurance [H] Twisting-Nether has a very long history as a guild on different difficulty levels on different servers.
Progress - 9/10 HC and 1/10 Mythic CN

Recently we have had a few players stop playing and are no longer motivated to play at the moment, we were pushing for Mythic raiding but some core members have stopped raiding and are focusing M+ etc.

We are a semi-hardcore guild with a casual approach. This means we do value progress, but are not willing to sacrifice all to achieve it. A lot of our members are a bit older and have real life obligations, such as jobs/kids/etc.

Raiding Times
Tuesday: 20:00-23:00
Wednesday: 20:00-23:00
Friday off day raid - usually normal run - 20:00 - 23:00

What we expect of you: Be a master of your class with logs to back up your performance. Looking for 75% and up parses. Experience for Mythic raiding and you are familiar with simming and optimizing your class. Play for fun, do it well and be prepared to fight for a position in the mythic raiding team.

What you can expect of us: We provide cauldrons and feasts for mythic raids, plus a premium Raidbots Discord bot for instant DPS simulations. The guild consists of people from all backgrounds, we have a rich environment and active discord, mythic+ groups are regularly running.

Recruiting

Tank - ideally we would like a monk or a DK tank, others will be looked at.
Ranged DPS - Mage, & Boomkin
Melee DPS - WW Monk and DKs

Minimum ilvl 200 for even looking at possible recruitment.

If this sounds interesting, please add me or one of my officers on battle net for a chat:
Me - HellraiserIR#2347
Lelo - Leloriel#2185
Telrunya - Telrunya#2802
Vdera - Vdera#2343
Limp - Limpanio#2166

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.