"Engage" for Dragonflight

Hey’o,

might be a long shoot in the default EU forum to make this kind of request/suggestion but could we get a “Engage” for Dragonflight in some capacity?

Just an exact copy of disengage, same cd just that it hurls you in the direction you’re looking like blink would. Or a way to optionally configure it as such like with Arcane Momentum trough an npc or similar function.

Find myself reverting the camera to get disengage where I need it far more often then just stationary leaping backwards as survival, can get quite disorienting & dizzy to quickly jerk the camera around for it.

Much appreciated if anyone with cooler access could mention it in the official feedback thread: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-hunters/368394

Otherwise thanks for reading & happy hunting out there

I mean we got harpoon?

1 Like

Just turn around briefly before you Disengage, like Hunters have been doing for years.

2 Likes

I mean yeah, it’s what you do. Just tough it could be a neat quality of life thing to not have to, you know.

Survival hunter will have Spearhead and Flanking strike as “engage”, with harpoon and disengage they have a lot of utility for engaging.

if you speak for pvp and lack mobility, you can post a video and we can help to spot where is the mobility missing in the gameplay

Actually they changed Coordinated assault to be a charge, Spearhead is an charge as well, and with the way the sv tree works right now, improving harpoon isn’t a crazy thought either. So we now have 3 charges.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.