Enh Shammy LF Mythic guild [H]

Hey all,

I’m looking for a raiding guild where I can join with my Enh Shammy as a melee dps for mythic raiding progress. I have a positive and good attitude for progression raiding where I try to learn from my mistakes and ready to receive and give feedback if its needed so we all can improve as players and team. I was playing Shadow Priest and Elemental shaman as main damage dealers but I was never a Ranged type and prefer and perform much better at close range.
Why am I looking for a guild at this time? Well my guild decided to stop raiding out of nowhere a couple of days ago, couple of day before new expansion -.- so yeah… XD

What I’m looking in a guild and raid team:

• Friendly people that can have fun during raid but also take it seriously and don’t see doing mythic raiding and wiping as stressful
  • Not an casual enivornment, where telling someone that they made a mistake is a death wish
  • Raid times 2 days a week where 1 day is atleast in the weekend
  • Preferred raid times 20:00-00:00
  • Striving to get Cutting Edge before next raid release

Bit about me, I’m 25 year old student trying to get his Chemistry Bachelor. My hobbies are mostly playing WoW, watching anime, working out and mixed martial arts. I live in the Netherlands but I was born in Russia and also can speak a bit of Russian.
Most what I do on WoW is Raiding, Mythic+ and some BG’s for fun.

Sorry if there is a lot of rambling I’m pretty awkward with this stuff :sweat_smile:

Nyx is a semi-hardcore Late Night mythic raiding guild that is looking for more players to fill up our mythic raiding roster. We are a group of raiders who have decided to band together and create this guild.

We want to raid competitive and experience the endgame content respecting to people’s personal lives.
It is therefore crucial that when we raid so few hours, everyone is taking this seriously and being prepared!
As guild we are aiming for cutting edge, with existing cutting edge experience in our roster and lead team. With that said, we have 0 tolerance for toxic players and big ego´s.
we want everyone to have fun while we work towards our goals, and to work as a team is key to that, and so it has to be for you, if you want to raid with us.

The guild is built and will be run on the 3 founding pillars namely efficiency, transparency and communication.We aim to have an efficient, light hearted meaningful progression in a relaxed raid environment is our main goal.

Raid Schedule

Raids per week: 3
Raid days: Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
Time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:00 - 00:01 Server time - Sunday 20.00 - 23.00
Attendance: 90% required
Language: English

To know more about us and what we can provide and what we expect from you, please apply to our discord channel or get in contact with one of our recruitment officers: Lazer#2711