Enhanced Appearance question

As we know there are Enhanced Appearance for the new Essences but they are locked behind some achievement…

There is a rumour that by the next Expansion they are going to remove all these Essences we have atm…

so what is the point of wasting time unlocking and the Enhanced Appearance if they are going to remove everything we worked for by the end of BFA…?? :crazy_face:

Compared to the Artifacts, the cosmetic effects seem a bit underwhelming. They might just become a feat of strength after the expansion ends.

That’s the fate of every expansion feature. Blizzard giveth and blizzard taketh away.

1 Like

I thought about this too tho. Some of the rank 4 spells look amazing and i’ll be sad if I can’t use them anymore in 9.0
My guess is that they’ll add them as toys or spells in our spellbook that have no effect anymore whatsoever, just the visual

We do? :no_mouth:

Oh yes, we are. :yum:
The ones who aren’t banned on Google and Wowhead even saw them all few weeks ago. :shushing_face:

1 Like

Even if they don’t remove the way you can get it, you will still not use it anymore as they just enhance the essence visual effect and not your characters effect.
You will lose heart of garbage in 9.0 so you cannot focused azerite garbage in 9.0 and thus have no vision effect anymore.

so actually it doesn’t matter if they remove it or not

It’s very much true. Azurite armor is a expansion feature, like garrisons and weapon.

If it is popular they may make a permanent version for the next expansion however i expect you’d still need to grind it again.

Besides, it’s a reintroduction of Glyphs with nothing for scribes.

You can say that about anything as it’ll be replaced in the next expansion or even patch.

8.2 has just been released and we will have (at least) one more content patch until the next expansion so I’d say about a year at least left of BfA.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.