Enhancement-fixes? WHERE?

It would be realy good if they make pvp talent changes like dks in 8.1

1 Like

It is crazy how blizzard can ignore this spec for so long. Something is really wrong when you see more Holy priest in pvp.

i’ll give the next a go if its no better sub will be getting cancelled

actually it is sad… holy priest is also pretty much never viable even though it only requires little fixes.
the only bigger problem holy has is that it need 5-6 honor talents.
and please for the love of me just remove greater heal. buff flash heal and heal in pvp

guess it would be playable then at least. also hated the change that you can get kicked through greater fade :<

1 Like

i’m with this guy, every time i find and enha i delete him
maaaybe he even get me to 20-30%HP cuz of the RNG-based burst, but theyr survability is so damn non existent

Enha need huge rework (expecially a removal of the RNG burst… RNG is bad for every aspect of the game)

Ofc you can do PvP-related Stuff with Enhancer.

Example:

• Climb up to 1,4 and sit there for ever

The End.

:sob:

U didnt get Best gear, make 440! Be the Shaman King!

The enhancement shamans I’ve played with deal anywhere between 30k to 40k on Windstrike. Don’t know what you’re doing wrong then.

you tell me what you can to wrong by pressing 1 button.
my skada doesn’t lie, while your comment cannot be taken as gold.

your 40k windstrikes are not avg damage, to top it off mostly buffed from resets, cleave clashing thunder or the talent that increase your stormstrike by 100%

so yea in best situation I can also get 40k but it is usually 20k on average

1 Like

only if you forgot to press evasion, because in that duration you definitely killed the enh lel

It happens if it either partially crits or is buffed by Landslide, but noone plays that since its gimps your damage and rotation too much.

Its NOT your average windstrike. Not by far. The lower cooldown on windsrike for sure makes your ascendence pretty good, but for a 3-minute cooldown with NO other damage-cooldowns worth mentioning to pop inbetween, its ridiculously bad.

When locks pull infernals, people go OH F-K RUN.
When boom pulls incarnation, people go OH F-K RUN.
When ret pulls wings these days, people are dead before they can go OH F-K RUN. (2 min cd, mind you).

When enhance pulls ascendence, people pull a defensive and all is good.

Noone in their right mind can even try to say that enhance in any form or sense is “ok” cause they have a 3-min cooldown that makes their average damage come on par with someone who is NOT using damage cooldowns. Jesus.

2 Likes

And still there are some idiots on the shaman forum who want 2hand back instead of fixing the class…

1 Like

ooh ooh i know.

New skill: Mighty Hammer. 1min CD, 20 sec duration.
Fuse your weapons into a mighty elemental two-handed Hammer. While weapons are fused you take 25% less damage and deal 25% more damage. Also, you weapon is automatically enchanted with frost- and firebrand during the duration. Your stormstrike has a chance to active Mighty Windfury, repeating your stormstrike attack to 75% of its original damage.

Fixed for the 2h-lovers, fixed for the enhance-lovers! Win win!

1 Like

Sure and make it also so you become immune to any DMG at the same time.
Enha doesn’t have damage problem it lacks of survival

Enha doesnt have damage problem? Now i KNOW you dont play enhance in pvp. But regardless, it depends on which of the classes and specs you compare it to… but compared to melees such as ww, assa, uhdk, fury, arms, ret, survhunter and demon hunter, enhance is extremely behind in an instanced pvp-enviroment when it comes to damage, and add to that their extreme low level of control and mobility while pumping out damage (cough assa/DH/wwcough). And when it comes to pure burst, enhancement has nothing of the kind except a lacking 3min CD.

Now add to that: ww and assa has MS. Even worse. So please - you obviously dont play enhance atm in pvp, so stop coming with these kinds of comments.

Maybe enh dmg looks high on details but it is unreliable rng piss aoe dmg. I hate the new ride the lightning talent

2 Likes

Everything what you have suggested to fix enha is both lazy and broken mechanism so far with the exception of the feral lunge movement increase.
You literally merge defensive and offensive CDs into one and you are requesting more than one ability from the list of your suggestions.
You want enha viable sure, but bringing it in line with the broken Wws rogue and dhs. Nah Ty
Had enough turbos since wod and it were one of the most aids seasons to play. Literally tunnel 1 target until it dies through Def cds
I’d rather see enha dead than the return of these retardfriendly comps.

I dont know how fun is to play againts turbo but i know how fun is to watch turbo and blizzcon finals with turbo and with joe frenandes plays was 1000 x more fun and intense then clown fiesta when cdew won. Or Last summer tourney. But its maybe because this expansion sucks.

it was aloooot more fun than casters shooting lazers near pillar or rmd, rmp

Well might be for you but not for those who play against.
It literally happened in legion and in s1 that I got killed through unending resolve as lock and through survival instinct as feral by turbo (and not from 20% hp).
The most fcking cancerous comp ever was along with rmx