Enhancement healing. WHAT!?!?!?

Like fam, this spec is literally doing Lay on Hands with a free 50% extra. Like they just walked into tesco and got one of those awesome deals…

How in the actual frick man! I even have a shaman 165 that can heal 16k lol and total out for 24k, which is more than my health pool. It’s retarded. A ret can’t even do 50% of what an enhancement can. So why nerf ret healing and leave enhance?

3 Likes

Cause enhancement uses mana to heal things.

2 Likes

That Enhance’s healing is a bit wonky doesn’t suddenly mean that Retri’s is fine.

No. Your ret paladin doing 75% HP hits in one GCD, that can be used with no penalty during an 8 second immunity window just in case you just wasted your trinket is retarded.

2 Likes

Just train Enhance for like a minute. They’ll fall.

They have insane instant burst healing but they oom incredibly quick, they also have weak defensives.

I agree though, it’s quite strong, should nerf healing a bit and give them actual defensives to work with instead.

1 Like

I get what you guys are saying, but you can’t forget about the passive healing of ES and Healing Stream Totem. I understand that they use mana to heal, but one of their heals is worth like 3 WoGs from a ret(inc swelling waves), no matter the HP, especially after the nerf they got.

Unlikely, that’d be 48k.

cos Enhy use mana 3 cast and he is oom , and have to spend mana to keep doing dps so regen is crap

25k+ instant heals are broken stop defending it

1 Like

Yes, it is broken. However, they’re literally glass cannons with 1 crappy defensive. Without that healing they’re not viable.

When class have representation of Mage or Warrior shure it is broken , when thye are not even in top 10 dps it kinda isnt

a warrior talking about “broken” the utter shamelessness of it hahahaha

1 Like

i havent played my warrior for one and a half month now.
recently rerolled shaman and playing on this one

Story of every class in shadowlands, everybody’s got a gimmick.
“Rets after heal nerfs are not viable without that burst”
“Warlocks are not viable without a permaslow”
“Rogues are not viable without absorb on restealth”
“Priests are only viable because of mind games”

But Enha was seen as lowest tier spec in beta - Fury Warrior level until it got healing buffs and then instantly it got into S tier. It’s similar treatment to what Rets wanted. We wanted better defence because Astral Shift is crap - we got damage and healing buff. Rets wanted more utility - they got damage and healing buff. Thanks Blizzard.

3 Likes

Except all that is bs.

everyone asked for shaman rage back, what does blizz do? Buff healz

gg

Ret healing requires zero skill and positioning though.

Passive heal of ES is only good with the Earthen Harmony legendary which Enh doesn’t use because you need Doomwinds. Healing stream Totem is ok but gets literally oneshotted by every class coughing at it. :smiley:

So imagine when 9.1 rolls around and they get to equip two legendaries. Some specs will highly benefit from it and some wont, enhancement sure will though.