Enhancement Shaman And Holy Priest the most underdeveloped specs in WoW's history?

I think so. What do you think?

Discussion please!

Enhancement gets a revamp what feels like every expansion. I’ve only played a very quickly but i feel it much more fun at 50 now.

Holy has it’s identity fairly settled but the issue arises with Disc and how to balance the damage and healing. Disc has always had identity issues.

I think the enhancement was good in Cata, but in BFA it did feel like they forgot about it.

I haven’t tried it in prepatch, but maybe they have brought something back

Enhancement was good in Legion, feels like trash now.

Debatable. In Legion it felt like a flashy fury fury warrior with a blue rage bar.

It feels a lot better now imo, only problem I have is how squishy we still are.

I don’t see how you could think Enh is underdeveloped.
I would consider Ele more underdeveloped than Enh, personally. And even then I dont think Ele is underdeveloped.

I would actually say WW Monk, Arms Warrior and Frost DK are the most under developed / most inferior to previous states.

I’d rather say disc but

I am convinced the forums lives in an alternate dimension where disc does 400% more healing than holy and not 25% of a holy

Well yes, but actually no

Most people can’t play disc.

Apperantly holy is harder than disc from most i’ve seen here

Uh, what. Holy, harder than disc?

Yes

And weaker

THE FORUMS ARE CRAZY I TELL YA!

Holy is weaker if you can play disc. But playing disc is like… I open up the spell book and look at the spells, then I just close it down again and spec back to holy. I cba with disc, it’s like a new class.

Enhancement just doesn’t feel good to play because the rotation is very clunky. And we are too squishy.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.