Enough is enough now (Kidney Shot)

Honestly, can we just remove Kidney from the game…

Imagine having to play so well and do your best at avoiding him, kiting him and all he does is shadow step kidney and low and behold you are dead. The level of intelligence you need to have to succeed against a rogue is stupid.

I got to anticipate shadowstep with a trap or turtle, maybe even FD if im on that star brained stuff.
Save my Trink for blind, so eat the stuns.
Use Roar, as that is all I have in a stun.

And this mofo can do his crap every 20 seconds. IT IS RETARDED!
Back in the day, we could see rogues from like 15 yards away with track hidden. Hunter’s mark stayed on them. We had the beloved and dearly missed MONKEY STUN. GIVE US BACK MONEY STUN!!!

Hunters used to hard counter rogue, but over the years they gave the,m literally EVERYTHING to deal with us, and took away EVERYTHING we had to deal with them.

REMOVE KIDNEY, REMOVE IT!!!

5 Likes

I am literally shaking right now

10 Likes

Yes but without damage

It still does

No? It’s the opposite lmao

You stlil do and now rogue can’t even disable traps anymore. You literally play the most broken hunter spec right now with unhealable damage and 100 ways to stop a rogue from killing you. Maybe you should

once in a while.

5 Likes

Here we go again, player struggles on 1250, because he doesn’t basic arena aspects such as cd trading and utility buttons, but instead of actually learning and getting better at the game, wants to remove everything that he can’t handle from the game :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

Kidney Shot do be OTT in the current scope of the game tho. For all three specs.

Don’t remove it, but it definitely needs looking at. Not that I think that Assassination specifically even needs it nowadays.

1 Like

You cannot kill anyone with 2 hands without a stun as Assa. They just disable you on Shiv when there is no CC and they cannot die.

The one spec that would actually slay people without a stun, or without a long stun at least, is Outlaw.

1 Like

Give Kidney Shot the treatment of Shadowfury.

Nerf its CD to 1 min, duration down to 3s and slap a cast time on it while you’re at it.

Done.

If you find this idea crazy, maybe take the hint and think about what this says about kidney shot still having only a 20s CD. Keep in mind, that was designed around a time where combo points were target bound and you coulnd’t perma generate 5 pts every .0000000001s.

6 Likes

And will you give rogue spamable CC as well? And coil? And a pet with stun? And def cds usable during stuns? And…
Like wtf…

Cheap Shot already is lmao

I’m not playing demo because I hate the design of the spec

But yeah keep comparing what rogue has with warlock… yikes.

1 Like

Exactly my thoughts.
And if you want to go for this stupid comparison, I could argue 2/3 specs can’t spam cheap shot. Just because you don’t like to play a S tier spec, it doesn’t mean lock is bad or kidney is op… lol

Lock isn’t bad, but kidney is definitely OP.

1 Like

these threads are the reason why blizzard never will pay attention to the forums and take advice from people that acutally know what they’re talking about

11 Likes

A small digression here, gonna steal the thread briefly and make it about hunters.

Bic, what do you think about the Craven nerf, and do you think hunters should have received some compensation for it? I am concerned we are just gonna get trained down relentlessly, without any penalty for doing so.

Hunters are still gonna be pretty fine alright, it’s just gonna be a bit harder to kite and live since you’ll get punished WAY more now compared to before whenever you make a mistake.

Call of the Wild also allows you to “script” your turtle whenever the enemies use their 2 minute offensive cooldowns, since it was kinda awkward to script turtle before since no offensive cooldown in the game is on a 3 minute cooldown.

1 Like

So you deffo reccommand CoTW legendary now?

All the time or certain match ups only?

edit: silly me, obv craven would still be good against dot specs, so against who would you advise CoTW besides i suspect, RMP

maybe they should if that is the experience for the biggest player base which is, guess what, on trash rating? not saying they should generally balancing around 1.5k raiting but if the experience is miserable there because you need to be an excellent player in order to not fall over flat in 1s or stuck in stuns 24/7, maybe they should change something. considering pvp participation is a complete dumpster fire and most participation probably is only there because people want to gear up and after that never go back to arena

anyways, kidney is outdated and indeed comes from a time were rogues were mostly energy starved and combo points were not generated withing seconds.
kidney is just annoying everyone and there mother, doesnt matter if you consider it op or not but it is toxic to play against and thus has no place in a game that is supposed to be fun
make pvp fun again and you might see players actually play it again lol

2 Likes

Keep in mind that the time you are mentioning, all rogues had baseline silence on garotte and cheap shot had separate Dr with kidney. I’m sure you would love that, yes?

1 Like

Noobfilters are there for a reason.

What is this mentality? “I can’t do something, so make it as easy as possible, so I can.”…

No it’s not. Maybe you compare actual numbers with other expansions? Don’t forget to provide your sources.

It’s not outdated. It’s like saying cars are outdated, let’s stop driving them…

You are too emotional and too sensitive for competitive aspects of the game, just don’t play those.

Guess the instant queues are there because it is actually fun if you have more than 2 braincells left? :slight_smile:
(not perfect but way more fun than many other expansions)

1 Like

They also didn’t do as much damage as now or have all those QoL changes they do today. Here is the funniest thing though, even in a 10 second stun they couldn’t outright kill you, but now they can literally do it in less time than it takes for a single kidney to wear off.

Perspective is golden.

1 Like

You sure have a lot to say for someone posting on a level 20. Back up what you are saying with your ratings. Let us see and understand how you are saying these things as if the game is so easy for you.

Show us your rating…

1 Like