Epic BG AV Lag

Did an AV epic bg yesterday and it lagged so bad I left. We were getting destroyed and I am curious to why the lag only affected one team and the other team seem to wipe us without an issue? Is this some sort of a hack?

I also find it strange that after duelling one mage (in bg) I was walking and had to toggle walking off before I could run after the mage. This happened twice in the same bg. Is there a hack where you can make other players walk? I have experienced this before a long time before. And yes I was checking if I still had a slow spell on me. I was just simply walking.

Both teams lagged - others just adapted for this and keep press buttons even in lags = win 30-0 in first battle.

You speak as if you were there. I disagree. The other team seemed to be able to wipe us and our whole raid complained they could not do a thing. You could not even pop a trinket. And yes I was spamming buttons but nothing happened. I just died. Second question is why does it always seem the lag is always in AV? I have never seen any lag issues with other epic bgs.

Then don’t que EBGs, lags is normal thing always been in any mass PvP when 2 raids do a lot of actions and not AFK.

1 Like

Out of the 10 Epic BGs I did only AV lagged. I was more curious to is there some sort of a hack or way you can make other players lag as it very obviously was affecting our team much more. Oh and if there is an issue with lag then it needs to be identified and fixed not ignored. Don’t try and give answers for everything when you are clearly as clueless as I am on what caused the lag.

I never experience lag. It was just this one specific epic bg. That is why I am so curious about it.

WoW u played so much epic BGs and 36 honour lvl or u hiding ur main. Btw i saw somewhere on RU forums thats nickname…Its boring to be there when everyone get perma-banned by tons of reports from the same guys?

Хмв

809 posts

120 Mag’har Orc Death Knight14150

1h

WoW u played so much epic BGs and 36 honour lvl or u hiding ur main. Btw i saw somewhere on RU forums thats nickname…Its boring to be there when everyone get perma-banned by tons of reports from the same guys?

You are one of the those forum self proclaimed “White Knights” who defends everything blizzard does and has an egotistical opinion on everything! I am merely a player who reflects my gaming experience. This is a new character I created on Kazzak server simply for fun as I have a life and can’t devote that much time to WOW. I however enjoy the game in my own fashion and obviously have my own opinions. My main characters are other servers and I have been playing AV BG’s since 2008! It is in fact my favourite BG and I have at times just played AV and nothing else. So I would think from a performance perspective I have played enough to have an opinion as a player. Funny how that works!? I however do not have to measure up to you and I also do not need to accomplish specific achievements in the game to be allowed to have my own opinion. I also do not feel the need to share any achievements with you or measure up to any criteria you propose to simply have an online conversation with you.

Now that we have established that you are a self proclaimed Blizzard White Knight ( real life loser) and no, I have not looked at your achievements as I simply do not care but it will not surprise me if you fall under the Elitist Jerk category as well. Let me put it simply so you can understand. I don’t need to hide my main. I don’t need to agree on anything you say and this is my last response to you as well as you are one of those sad losers who thrives debating nonsense on forums. Now kindly **** off and have a nice day.

Nice rage post.

I don’t know i have been lots of 40vs40 bgs in wow over the years and almost every time when there is insane lag the other team seems to be unaffected.

I have been few of them my self where my team had no effect at all while horde team just skated on place unable to do anything at all.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.