Epic bg premades

i just qued solo for some epic bg and some toxic russian epic premade was in the bg.
they harrashed me and falsely reported me away because i did not wanna follow him and ride pony for 30 minutes in ashran.
if i report this guy shal he get banned? because they where just using harrashment while i qued solo for a bg and dont wanna follow some russian guy on mine horse for 30 minutes.

If you’re sabotaging gameplay, you’re going to get reported. There’s even a dedicated option for that in the report window.

2 Likes

i did que up solo to a epic bg and end up getting ganged up by 20 guys in a premade and harrashed because i dont wanna follow him like some slave.
they falsely report me even and guys like you who are defending epic bg premades are just pathethic.
why you wanna que up with 40 guys in a premade to 1 shot solo players dead with a raid assist target? or ride around pony in ashran for 30 minutes?

If you don’t follow the majority of players, you are sabotaging :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

for sure i hope that many more wil report you epic group so you guys wil get banned and people can enjoy epic bgs again.

on alliance side they are even more often: Fado, Nepha every day 24/7 premades. Blizzard seems to like this kind of behaviour and support their actions. Random is no longer random these days. You want to join and play as casual but you face a full geared premade in discord, coordinated, against blue item lvl drunk as hell mobs …

I forgot they are even so cheeky they all got emojy to smile at you during you get owned. Imagine the bottom of ppl playing these days …

1 Like

You won’t get banned for doing premade groups, it’s not against the rules.

Join the premades, much more fun than running around with a bunch of zug zug horde that have no idea what they are doing :grin: I do want some kind of rebg though, because there’s currently no other place for organized 40v40 gameplay.

Just FYI, I know that some premades are trying to queue so they end up against other premades, it’s the faulty blizzard queue that makes it hard.

You can disable emoji chat if you’re annoyed by them. They use an addon that writes it, so they probably don’t even see it :joy:

1 Like

its even worst when they que up at horde with 20 guys and expect that you gonna be some epic premade slave and wanna ride poney for 30 minutes in ashran with them.
they just very toxic kids or mental disabled people that gonna harrash and treating you if you dont follow they russian leader like a servant.

I dont believe that Blizz even try to read some feedback from players.I have problesms like many other with russian premade groups in random bg’s and is so anoing!!!Esp when reward 's from RBG doesn’t exists…

1 Like

the group form yesterday was mixed with some russian leader and about 19 toxic kids following him like a slave.
his angry eu servants where the ones doing the harrashment on the chat while the russian leader of them just says on the chat to falsely report you away.

l@rkus will tell others to report you even if you write something he doesn’t understand ( which is easy to do, since he often doesn’t understand what is written in English)

recently he did mass report monk who wrote something he didn’t understand lmao, if this is not system abuse then I don’t know what is anymore

yes me reported they russian leader for falsely reporting for saying on the chat report for afk away her and for creating a group to harrash people in game.
me also reported 2 others who where just insulting me because i refused to follow to do a pony tour in whole ashran for 30 minutes.
if they so good and though than they need to go fight allie raids who attack orgrimar or attack stormwind with 20 people.
instead of wasting time with ashran pony tours and harrashment in bgs.

Lol, I know what that monk wrote. It’s just that it was my carelessness, and we all laughed at it :slight_smile: I wrote to the monk and he said that everything was fine. Therefore, you should not write what you do not know.Can I file a report against you for slander against me? :smile:

You, too, calm down, you write non-existent things and think that you are right, but this is far from the case. You were standing at the base and not healing the raid, so you were reported about the afk. Have you read the social contract? Do your best to win, to celebrate it! You did everything so that we would not have a victory just by standing at the base.
You see, turn off your pride that you can’t even leave the base and start healing the raid.

How fun to see tears on the forum. You just need to listen to the commands and start dealing damage/healing to win! Then the forum will be empty, because there will be nothing to discuss, because everyone should do their job :slight_smile:

look at you coming here to mock them so vainy :rofl:

old russian school, listen to orders and don’t ask questions or you will have a problem (mass report most likely ) :rofl: But it’s fine that one time it was a mistake surely it won’t happen again! :joy:

1 Like

Everyone makes mistakes, but not everyone has the courage to admit them. :sunglasses: