Epic Edition :Q

I have 3 questions:

1.I have bought Epic edition and received a mail for my purchase.What i’m not certain about is do i have to activate a code?How exactly is the upgrade working?

2.When do i receive the charater boost?

3.The Epic edition comes with 1 month game time but i have billing occuring every 6 months.How exactly the two game times will be mixed?

When i bought heroic edition i had my character boost and account upgraded immediately, my launcher changed to Shadowlands, without need of any code and activation from my side. Character boost is visible on character selection screen. I believe this free month will start if you unsub and your current subscription will end, so if you are subbed on 6 month cycle you will never use it? I’m not certain about that though.

It should just upgrade on its own. If you close down the game & app, then restart the app it should say Wow 1 EU (or whatever account it is) Shadowlands. If you then open the game, the character boost symbol should appear on the character page. It can take up to 24 hours for payment to clear.
The game time will be slotted in once your 6 months has run out and before it takes payment for the next 6 months so it will renew one month later. This will happen automatically, you don’t need to do anything.

1 Like