Era is polluted

There has been an enormous trashcan emptied from Wrath and Retail on Era.
Toxicity, moronic attitude, selfishness + all the frustrations from two failed games are now scattered throughout the once peaceful and calm clusters. Hopefully, they get bored quickly and go back to where they came from.

12 Likes

Lets not lose all hope.

We are still the last refuge.

6 Likes

I have been saying and feeling like this for quite some time.

I feel you. I really do.

3 Likes

It goes without saying, we welcome those who respect the standards of the classic community. The rest of it just frustrates me.

2 Likes

Yup, felt the change here too.

Globalignore has been a precious companion.

1 Like

Parable of the Speck and The Log : “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? First take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Ah, thank you for enlightening me with your profound wisdom! I must say, I’ve been so busy examining the speck of sawdust in my brother’s eye that I completely overlooked the fact that I’ve been walking around with a whole lumberyard lodged in my own eye! Silly me! But fear not, for I shall summon my inner lumberjack and promptly remove this massive plank from my eye. Only then, oh wise sage, will I be worthy of critiquing the specks in others’ eyes. Thank you for showing me the path to ocular clarity!

2 Likes

You’re welcome !

Touché :kissing_heart:

You wish , touché you replied to it and you did not walk you ran ! :smiley:

Wrong, I gracefully stroll through the realms of sarcasm and wit.

Good day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:kissing_heart: Have a good day too.

In all my time of playing Classic I have only ever come across three toxic players of the thousands I have seen.

The OP is just taking a few experiences and blowing them all out of proportion.

When is clone service returning? Ty blizzard <3

Yes i can confirm it is … im having rough time to play my paladin, and most unpleasant experience ruining the game is due to ppl, when i hop to my horde pve char tho its as almost a different game…

2 Likes

Not at all. This particular discussion has been widely debated among many server veterans for the past month or so. Your knack for going against the grain is quite something, though I can’t say I’m surprised.

4 Likes

You advertised Era non-stop for months. People came as you wanted. When the masses come, the: bots, GDKPs, clowns, and griefers follow where the biggest population is.

It has nothing to do with retail or wrath. If money can be made, people will go there - likely the vast majority of the people you mentioned came from SoM, pservers or returning players, and haven’t played wrath of retail, so that is an extremely weird post.

Nevertheless, I have noticed it too, but you cannot pick and choose who plays.

I did? When? :roll_eyes:

I actually talk to newcomers, my guildies too. And other guilds we co-op with: Most confirm they come from either retail or wrath. So yeah, it surely has something to do with it.

no it’s not, read above.

I am going by personal experience as I stated, but you seemed to completely ignore that.

Tbh. Everytime anyone post anything, you are there to tell them the opposite of what they said is true :joy: But I commend you for keeping the forums a lively place!

1 Like