Error #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception (Sorted)

Hello I’m having issues with this.

This application has encountered a critical error:
Error #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception!
Program: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft_retail_\Wow.exe
ProcessID: 8676
ThreadID: 8348
Exception: ACCESS_VIOLATION
The instruction at “0x00007ff67fc6a833” referenced memory at “0xffffffffffffffff”.
The memory could not be “read”

The only thing that is different from today from yesterday when everything was working is two updates from windows the following two:
2021-04 Cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64 Based systems (KB5001330)
Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool x64 - v5.88 (KB890830)

This issue has been going from the moment I logged online today and have been happening 20+ times

have two more ProcessID’s & ThreadID’s if that is to any help
ProcessID: 6764
ThreadID: 672

ProcessID: 18100
ThreadID: 15380

Same for me, as of today.

What CPU, RAM configurations do you have (including XMP, third party “performance tuning” apps, antivirus apps and alike)?

Im running a 2700x at stock, 2x8GB 3200cl14 ram on XMP. Never had issues with WoW until today and have been playing since patch.

Do you have any apps related to memory, performance, anti-virus that got updated?

Running a AMD Ryzen 7 1800X 16gb mem 3066Mhz, no programs related to that and I only had windows updates as I mentioned, but I had 2 patches of updates for wow after I made this post and now it’s working for me without and issues

Those #132 errors are random/hard to debug. It can be anything from those mentioned apps, to unstable for WoW memory OC/XMP to even AGESA version and some Ryzen CPUs (3600 confirmed some time ago).

am having this issue only when tbc launched, i can’t even play TBC, and this for a game that is 16y old , i tried so many things from the vids i looked up on internet concerning error 132, nothing worked , i pay for playing but i can’t play , what a ripp off

i can’t even play tbc and i got a pretty good pc, it started when tbc was launched. i keep crashing every time

Sorry to hear that you are seeing some crashes Arcanetype.

Given the issue, we would recommend working through our guide to help address these here. If you continue to experience issues after this, please create your own thread and include the error report ID and a copy of your system files so we can look into other causes with you.