Error Code BLZ51901016

I keep getting this error when I try and log in,
I’ve followed all the advice and it still persists,
It’s not my security programme as I can connect to other games it it on, and the error persists when I turn it off,
It’s coincided with your “free” weekend

I have a similar problem on an alt.
I can log in but immediately he gets the 51900319 error. Tried evertything suggested here https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/21758 without any difference.
Stupid thing is all my other 20+ characters are all working fine. Surely they all use the same internet connection & files

Hey Carbanite,

Please note that your security programs could still be causing this for you. Note that different games and programs will connect to different servers, through different ports and such. You need to ensure that the different games and programs are all whitelisted/cleared in your security programs appropriately.

To see if that is the case, I would suggest to temporarily disable your security apps completely and retest again afterwards.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

Heya Uisintrouble,

You are indeed correct. If you can log into your account, you should not have any issues on specific characters. It is possible that the character in question is in a “bad place” though. This can at times happen, so let’s try and move that character and login again afterwards.

Thanks a lot that fixed my problem

Happy to hear that! :slight_smile: