Escalating Russian BG problem

They are too busy with raider io scores :wink::rofl: Thats why game is getting 10 dungeons every expension and 1 bg every 4 expensions.

Lots of scrubs are happy to give aggro to tank and make damage.

When there is no tank to get aggro from players , players get farmed and game is getting 10 dungeons every expension. True story.

2 Likes

no wonder some if not half of the bg/epic/regular/or brawl dont do any objectives
makes sense

on a un-related topic there was this so called guild run i joined for bod heroic
we did all bosses up to conclave with no issues
but then the tanks decided to mess with us(claiming to call it"progress") and caused a wipe then rl decided to kick people even those dps who did the tactic

that was confusing and weird

2 Likes

Lack of chest hair comes to mind… just saying. Wish people werent such quitters too

1 Like

they are afraid of them for some reason
yet when either you or me or anyone is in a assault wpvp raid vs russian germans or whatever server
noone is scared

can it be really people being dunno stupid or really some bots were not banned?
ive noticed in some bgs/brawls and for pve norm/hc BoD certain people dont follow the tactic/or do the pvp objective and you wipe/lose

champion of the light/opulence norm and heroic comes to mind

Bump topic - HELLO BLIZZARD!

How about this^

1 Like

I’m just another player (since 2006) who is losing interest with ebg’s and that’s where I have most fun in WoW. Can’t help but logging less, I’ll probably soon quit for awhile and move on to other games which might have more fun in pvp. Most fun I had was Tol Barad, wish those days would be back.

I can’t see anything being done against the situation, they work together while most of the opponents teams do not, how can or would you want to do anything against that.

Having premades go against premades might fix it tho. Anything so that I can enjoy this game again, as it is it’s usually enter ebg, see russians, leave and go do something else. I don’t see the team I’m on most of the time organizing and becoming more equal, just more wastes of time being cannon fodder.

2 Likes

Russians are a HUGE issue and this another fact that shows Blizzard its on wrong track ignoring all ppl and have Hatzikostas the worst person to lead this game.

5 Likes

Trust me dude it’s not just this game they ruin.

^ This.
This is a real problem, which is appeared in every single online game. Not the problem’s existence is the question, but the way Blizzard will handle this.

1. They continue to ignore this problem, let it escalated and provoke the other EU players, who doesn’t want to be camped 24/7 (with the “/spit /rofl” macros ofc, because this is how normal ppl play).

2. They create for them their own battlegroup and let them fight each other. Same mentality-same skill level-same battlegroup. This sounds fair imo.

Otherwise this problem will kill the small remained PvP community on the other side (which still suffers from the lack of vendors, useful reward system, and forced PvE content). Yeah, you can keep trolling here with “tiz a gitgud prob m8, l2p” but this is a real problem, shows the massive complaints on the forums. If I join a battleground, where the russians have 187 kills, the other team has 2, and 900% overdamaged and overhealed, that is not my fault. If this happens 1/2 times I play random BGs, it is the system’s fault. You can be the skilled savage Son Goku itself with 5k arena rating, you still can’t win against a russian premade team, which is camping your team until BG timer expires. Before someone start to play out the good ol’ racist card, I’m not even near to that, I love their culture, languge (learning it as well) and I have several russian friends.

So summarized: let them play each other the way they want, I don’t really care. But. Don’t let them ruin others game. I don’t care if I lose battlegrounds, but farmed continuously by the same group is not the normal way wow should work. New battlegroup for russian servers. (and I didn’t mention the problem with the laggy russian groups, which are unable to hit with melee class)

6 Likes

Maybe better to mix everyone no?
Otherwise next, people will start crying for Germany to be segregated in their own battlegroup too.
Also helps queues overall instead of making it worse.

1 Like

Not for US players. Explains all.

3 Likes

want to sey somting but ever 1 keep sey i troll i will not sey anyting

1 Like

And yet you still did :wink:

who me i said noting

1 Like

Saying you’re saying nothing is saying something.

Don’t take it too serious though :stuck_out_tongue:

hehe never do cant risit urge

1 Like

While I like having Russians on my own RBG team, I don’t queue for AV, IoC and WG because of how Russians play those BGs.

4 Likes

why they just dont get they own bracket i still dont get it

1 Like

Agreed with the post, remove russians from EU bg groups. Or ban the premade addons, or change the rules for BG queues.

HELLO BLIZZARD?!??!?!

They are banned in cataclysm and never existed again.

Dude just Shhh, this is between me and you. If you call 10 people, get in voice chat and queue for the BF on the count of three, and you get proc to the BF, you will be able to enter it together and don’t need Addons, just please don’t tell anyone this is the great secret of Russian cheaters.