Escalating Russian BG problem

just won few game agains russians dont know wat u talk about but ok

Because there are no russian problem. There are players who dont talk each other and dont play coordinated on bgs.

Maybe they don’t get kicked because you have to be an a*shole to do that? Random BG:s are made for casual players, that’s their entire point. That includes fresh dings. Premades and kicking someone for being low geared belong in rated PVP.

3 Likes

/eyeroll

No one is talking about normal BGs - eBGs.

EBGS. You know AV & IOC.

WG only counts if you’re attacking as defense is such a cheese win most the time.

1 Like

You mean the queue that says Random Epic Battleground?
Point still stands, they’re made for casuals as well.

I was replying to Trapeye’s comment not you. I’ll edit it for clarity.

Your point does stand. It’s a despicable practice. Do I like seeing such low health numbers on my team, not really. But they’ve as much a right to join BGs as I do and I’ve won plenty of eBGs with low geared players

3 Likes

Ah gotcha!
Honestly I’ve never seen it happen on EU servers in all my years of playing. Just shows how different the attitude is towards the game

66 000 hp player will get single shot killed easily. We always target those players when going bases for assault.

Who are you kidding. The “when enough players on discord get the queue we join” system. “but you can do that too”, no - we can’t due to our pool being too big.

Russians don’t want to play with us, many don’t want to play against them. Splitting it back up seems like the only solution then.

4 Likes

At this moment in Epic bg’s when I see Cyrillic names I just leave. No drama, I’ll take my 15 min and that’s it.
I’ve spent to much time trying to win against them and have succeeded in about 10% of the cases.
The big problem is AV where I won only 2 epic bg’s from almost 70 played against them.
In normal bg’s the win / loss rate I think is normal and in most of cases it’s not a problem. When they are not coordinated and being dominated they leave like any other European player.
My suggestion is to mix them with the rest of us (it seems that in arena skirmish they can be mixed and they can play they character).

4 Likes

who said rendom pvp … rated bg

Why are you bringing up unrelated elements of the game? No one is talking about rated BGs. None of us are really talking about normal BGs.

So your awesome insight and sagely quips like “git gud” are about as useful as a chocolate watch in Spain.

Seriously, if you’re not going to get with program and actually experience firsthand what people are talking about just shtoom because you really have no idea what you’re talking about. You can’t even follow the flow of the discussion. =/

4 Likes

Yea and rightly so. They made that choice to enter and that’s the hell they’ll have to endure before they gear up. But instead of looking after them, suggesting to them watchful tasks or otherwise keep them at the back you just kick them. You’re actually abusing the system to stack the odds in your favour. That isn’t skill, sorry. That’s borderline online abuse.

3 Likes

I dont condone kicking naked players, but TBT the leeching is sometimes too much.

If blizzard decided that gear should matter big time in pvp, least they could do was set a minimum ilevel to queue, even LFG has it.
It can be a very lax requirement, just one that prevents having players with 66000 HP in, wich is frankly sad

Russians claiming they kick people for having low ilevel or not obeying the leaders’ instructions in casual random battlegrounds is frankly appalling.

Part of the fun of casual BGs is not knowing who will be on your team. It could be a newly dinged 120 with no gear who wants to see what pvp is all about, it could be a fully geared gladiator.

I really don’t think you Russian realise just how many people leave BGs when they are against you. It can be over 100. All these are people who, rightly or wrongly have had a bad experience of the game. Some of them won’t come back to pvp some of them will quit the game altogether.

The end result will be that you will have no one to play against. How valuable will you HK total be then?

The answer is to merge all nation groups. But strangely Russians don’t seem to be keen on that.

4 Likes

fairness no 1 want them bg low gear also u win change slim

Do you know how to defeat the Russians? Throw vodka into one side, into another matryoshka. Russians will get drunk and go to collect matryoshka. easy win)

7 Likes

Eu players can never get the quality of the russian players. They play personal play.

Today I was on my russian horde. I made raid warnings all the time , told them graveyard to goblin , get our cart back , everyone followed what I said , eu players report afk you and say this is not raid and you are doing raid warning.

We won 1500-0 against eu ally because , whenever I made raid warnings 10 players went goblin , 10 players went to get our cart back etc.

Eu cant have that much quality.

1 Like

You should be banned for exploiting the system then. Report away is used for players that are afk to kick them, not low gear players.

6 Likes

Thats why you cant win bgs. 3 hours ago on arathi basin there was 54.000 hp blood elf priest healer , and she was only healer on the bg with 33.000 healing , we targeted her whole bg , if they kicked her in time horde could get 200k hp healer with better gear.