Escalating Russian BG problem

Don’t talk about me like you know me, I have no problem winning games.
You’re just abusing the system by kicking the low geared players. Sure, they reduce the chance you’ll win the game, but that doesn’t give you right to use “report away” to kick them. I hope you’re banned one day so you can understand your mistake.

6 Likes

When I joined arathi basin yesterday , balance druid said , look at that clowns have 150k hp , but we didnt kick them anyway , sometimes we tolerate.

Also russian horde and russian alliance underestimate you guys because you people have very low win rate against us.

There’s leeching and then there’s “Hi I just dinged and am out of WQs to do so thought I’d pop in to say hello…”. Would I join a BG sub 180k? No. I know what’s in store for me in BGs and know it won’t be fun unless I’m a stealther and can do something other than score kills. But this is casual content we’re talking about here. You see this on both sides of the battlefield. Sometimes I look at my team and sigh to myself gently, but then start clicking on the other teams frames and realise they’ve got the same issue.

That’s the nature of random, unrated, BGs. And that’s fine…

until you get people like these Russian teams who exploit that balance by removing that element, amongst other things.

On a side note - I’ve actually seen more highly geared people putting in less effort for a win than the lower geared folk, which just blows my mind. These people who sit and farm mid, ignoring objectives - they’re usually not the ones with low health.

3 Likes

Lol, sometimes you don’t kick players from your BG who only have 150K?

Wow. A real Samaritan. Pat yourself on the back.

3 Likes

Right now I’m on my russian horde twinpeaks everyone has 260k hp

Yea, it’s, you know, random. Sometimes you get a good group sometimes you don’t. That’s part of what keeps it interesting.

Doing the same tactic, winning the same way over and over and over is dull, lifeless and unsustainable.

3 Likes

160k hp means 1 stun and die

When Russian Alliance all move as one group and target you as one, as instructed by the RL, it does’t matter how much health you have. Your point here is moot. That’s the most hilarious thing. You’re kicking guys who likely never even get a chance to be targeted.

Honestly, I feel like Alice dropping down the hole right now. Totally different mindset regarding what casual and rated content is. Queuesniping. Kicking players you don’t like from casuals. The further this conversation goes the more convinced I am you guys should be chained up somewhere in your own BG environment.

3 Likes

Not kicking might work against eu teams , but ru ally , ru horde target 1 player whole bg. They should be kicked. On eu alliance people attack whoever player they want.

But on russian bg 9 players attack 1 enemy and they never attack other player before he dies.

What’s wrong with losing some games due to low geared players?
I just don’t understand your logic.

2 Likes

It not mine whole russian servers idea , none of the russian servers want to see players with less than 200-210k hp , most of us have 250-260k hp when queue bgs.

Yesterday A warlock had 295k hp on russian alliance twin peaks.

That’s why you play ranked battlegrounds if you want team with full gear, not random bg.

2 Likes

Russian random bgs are 1800 rating rated bg tier.

Stop feeding this russian troll, he’s infesting the whole battlegrounds forums. Just ignore him.

7 Likes

Racism? Russian troll? Or just troll? Reported you.

I think Russians and their “de facto” premades are only one part of the problem.

The major issue is the general fight mechanism in BfA.
Before BfA if a team just formed 1 group and zerged they usually lost, because teams needed to move around quick to finish objectives, so 3-4 defenders could hold up 8-10 attackers and give enough time to the rest of their team to recap bases, kill efc, etc.
Now zerg teams can kill so quickly, that they cannot be hold up by defenders more than few seconds. So doing objectives became the loser tactics, since a zerg group can easily steamroll and move around so fast that they can finish objectives on the way as a side game.

You can say, OK if zerg is the new win tactics, why not everybody zergs, problem solved.
This is when gear and team setup comes in play.
If both team zerg then the better geared and the group with more healers will win. Skills and tactics doesn’t matter only pure dps and hps output.

So Russians does not need to cheat or illegally form a 40 man premade, all they need is to vote kick players with low gear and sign up with enough healers.

Everything else, like voice chat, following leaders or sync targets is just extra. Only one tactics they need to learn: always move in 1 large group and they surely win.

If Russians would be mixed with the rest of EU it would solve only the minor part of the problem: their better coordination and removal of low geared players.
However BGs would still be about mindless zerging and the luckier team with a better setup would always win regardless of skill and tactics.

The solution is to make random BGs really random. Make no difference in realms, nationality or factions, sort players into two teams only by gear item level, roles and classes.
This would not make the BGs more fun tho, since ignoring objectives and zerging is a boring gameplay, so the real solution would be to fine tune damage and CCs, generally slow down the fight and make focusing on objectives actually matter.

It will make 50% of the wow players leave the game , you english players just dont understand it.

It’s not that simple. Blizzard dont want to shut down game. Thats why they are not merging nations with eng.

Also you are english player , you dont understand other nations.

On german horde , russian horde , russian alliance , there are very small amount of players. If a player queue bg , they will meet each other 100% , there is no chance they wont meet in same epic when they queue seperately.

also french servers make 1 epic bg a day , if you can find 40 players to queue , you can get in same bg with french servers( on solo queue). They dont play more than 1 epic bg a day.

You guys confusing us with eng when there are 100-150 epic bg a day.

On ru , german and french servers there is no chance to make second epic bg. Always one ends and another begins.

Because we dont have enough players.

If you have 40 players on your guild online on russian server , queue 40 players with no group , solo queue , that 40 players guild will get in same epic bg on russian servers.

Because we cant make more than 1 epic bg a time.

Also yesterday after 1 am night , random bg queues were around 35 minutes wait time. Because russia was sleeping. There was only 1 russian alliance random bg active throughout the night.

You need to learn other nation systems.

Make a guild , dont get in groups with each other , and queue epic with 40 players when you are not in groups , you will 40 players get in same epic (same guild players) because there cant be more than 1 epic bg a time.

Who are these 50% who will leave?

Unlike some of your guys, last I checked, we don’t spit or kick people not of our nationalities as we’re already all mixed and used to raiding, parting, questing and doing BGs mixed. So the only people I can see leaving are you guys. Given you make such a small contribution to the BG numbers, well, I’d take that hit lol if it meant slightly longer queues but a variety of opponents.

Seriously this game is a farce now. It’s gone from the horde vs alliance to horde vs Russia. Every single eBG last night, all 7, were Russia.

4 Likes

russians , germans and french

they hate to see english on bg chat , I always say my friend dont write anything on bg chat in english. we have term for people who came from US and became ru citizen afterwards , they say report afk that US players.

Also germans hate english people. I have a german horde , I only write in german , if you write in english , they wont accept you in their bgs again. They dont like english players.

Also to your quote , russia is the only faction who farms bgs 7/24 bgs.

You will find people from eng servers doing keys and getting gear from keys if you check their gear.

But all russian realms are 1800 rating and getting +400 loot from their pvp weekly chests.

We only play pvp.

Say that to all the russian sign-ups for every M+ group we make :slight_smile:

2 Likes