Escalating Russian BG problem

Most of the russians are on eng realms atm due to no pve guilds on our servers. Try writing something in russian on argent dawn , you will get many replies from russians. They went there to pve , because our servers lack of pve.

They’ll just have to get over their discrimination.

I don’t see French teams in epic battlegrounds so 50% of them quitting would have 0 impact. Same with Germans. Not a single game against them this year. So that leaves Russia…

And this is the problem. That right there. And it’s pushing players away from battlegrounds.

A very tiny minority of players post on these forums so you clearly have no idea the scale of the issue from our side but it doesn’t matter - you don’t really care regardless. You guys aren’t going to change, it’s obvious, and even if you wanted to as soon as you started losing you’d go back to stacking healers, kicking lowbies and doing whatever else it takes to max your honour.

At this stage all we can do on this side is keep the complaints rolling until you either get mixed in with us or banished to your own BGs so you can fight Russian Horde all night and leave the rest of us in peace.

3 Likes

Today I started playing bgs 15 hours ago, I have got 7 times german horde , 3 times russian horde , 15 times english horde.

So they play , but you don’t notice what servers are germans and english actually. You just notice cyrillic names.

German horde I get them at least once every 3 random bgs I play throughout the night.

wtf? Do you people not have jobs lol?!

Oh I notice them. It’s obvious what realms they are from and I only occasionally see a French team in a normal BG. Never see the others in eBGs. Maybe it’s because they only play horde; I don’t know.

1 Like

German alliance never queue random bg ,Last 2 months I didnt get them

Edit: I have a friend from aegwyn , 1 week ago he qued random bg , we waited 1.5 hours for 10 man german alliance random bg just to let you know.

Kick those russians from our server pool it isn’t fun anymore.

4 Likes

Righ now I’m on alterac against eu alliance , Russian horde farming them , they are leaving.

So basically you only use that button to abuse it and troll?

Sounds like merging the servers in BG:s is an easy fix!

3 Likes

keep get better and better love way wine complain funny its learn to play problem not a class problem salty tear feed me

Well, L2P is just such a stupid argument, i mean yea sometimes you are just zerging around and don’t care about to win, and if you loose it doesn’t matter.
But and i mean if youre doing your very best and the whole teams calls every inc and how many of them and everyone tries to get the win and still gets annihilated, well then something is wrong.

And yea may russians pre mades or not are better but this is getting way out of control and isn’t fun at all.

I’m playing warcraft since BC and PVP was always my favorite part of the game, but since the russians joined our pool i don’t want to queu up for a bg. I have been in rated bgs, was target caller as dk, reached as casual about 2000 current rating and i’m sure i know the tactics. I currently got now 7 char on max lv on both factions and different server but each time i faced a russian team it was just a pain in the assfor me to play the whole bg.

It would be so easy to just give Russians their own pool and let them hit themselves. It would be instantly fair for everyone and nobody evermore has to read some stupid comments like: “Stop whining and learn to play

3 Likes

u know treu do most time player problem not team problem if u heve dead horse on team would u keep it or trow it out ?

I don’t get what you mean?

mean some tims u get dead weight on team would u keep dead weight or kick him ?

Random Battleground, like its name says its for casual players which don’t want to play progressive and face an organized group which calls targets and tactics.

If russians want to play like that they should only play rated bgs but i guess its not that fun for you to face equal opponents, right? :thinking:

4 Likes

Ignore him. He doesn’t even play eBGs and is utterly clueless. As is anyone else defending Russian Alliance in these forums; of which there are a few.

4 Likes

Our win rates are 84-87% , he know its not 100% , well coordinated teams are winning against us. Every 100 bg you make you lose 13 bg.

Then how is it possible that most EU players have shorter queue and still faces Russians 8 from 10 epic BGs?

You mean if Russians could not use the unfair advantage that the RU-only grouping gives them they would stop playing?

Also we are not ‘english’ players. We are Scandinavian, East-European, Italian, etc. players without any option than playing on an English-speaking realm. So I don’t see why Russians, Germans and French should be different in case of BG team setups.

That’s exactly the problem. Since the pool they are picked from is smaller, the team setup is less random than in case of EU players and way easier to spoil it. So non-EU bg teams work as de-facto premades even without cheating.

You mean cheat at queuing?

1 Like

Its not cheat , french people play epic bg once a day , but if they queue 40 players at the same time , they will get in same epic bg in 1 minute.

Its very uncommon for eng servers since many players , and when you queue everyone goes other bg.

Also yes , many eu players are mythic key and raiding players who shares their raider. io scores on forums and social media , we dont want to play with pve players.

I was referring to your advice about queuing up with 40 players together without joining to groups.
You were advising to play as a rated group against randoms, which is cheating.

3 Likes

I never said it , since french servers play epic bg once a day , if you can find 40 players to play epic bg you can play epic bg.

Otherwise epic bg on french server 7-9 hours wait time.

Many german , russian , french players know each other , if you start pvp at 8 am morning , you will get same players on bg until they are offline until 4pm with that much small amount of players.