Escalating Russian BG problem

I’ve been lucky enough to get two wins in Epic BG’s in the last 30 minutes. Two epic BG queues popped in less than 40 mins. Neither team was RU…so your maths don’t add up. It seems our queues wont be much longer even if RU is removed.

Remove RU form EU bg’s now and give us all a better gaming experience.

2 Likes

At this hour of the day , russia sleep. You wont meet any russian teams even in the morning. 3pm server time , people log in game , and it inceases at 7pm server time when most russian people come back home from their work.

If all EU players have 99% chance to lose an epic BG what’s the benefit of shorter queues?
To lose more?
If fewer EU players will join to epic BGs then at the end your queue time will raise.
It is an irreversible process: whoever stops playing pvp because of Russians will not come back soon, so fewer people will play BGs in general, that makes every queue longer, so more people will quit pvp until only Russians will remain. Then EU random BGs will look like the same as RU random BGs before RU battle group was merged to EU.
Blizzard should prevent this before it’s too late, but Blizzard don’t give a fck about non-US realms, they don’t even read these forums, just copy-paste the default blue messages from US forums.

4 Likes

Oceanic wow , usa wow , eu wow different companies , they are not same owner from what I’ve know. Different distrubutors. I’ve read it everywhere. If russia will go usa wow , eu wow company has to sell it to them. You can just google it and read it.

And no , not 99% chance, I lost 1 german team , 2 english team yesterday. Because they played good.

21 wins 3 loss.

Look, i got many chars on different servers too. Most of them german (alliance, horde) and on english an the queu time is nearly the same. But as an pvp player from the very beginning, i don’t want to queu up for eBgs because of russian teams.

You calculating it wrong, and only new players which don’t know they would face organized russian teams join eBgs but after that epic loss and getting farmed without standing a chance they quit pvp and our queu time raises up again.

Its not because russians are the better players, its because most of them choosing only their best players and votekick “noobs” then they calling the tactics and the target and now tell me how you would stand a chance as a random group versus this??

You don’t do us any favour, its destroying the game!!! Because of russian teams the queu time increased and old pvp players don’t want to play bgs evermore.

Mix it up or give them their own pool but this is an serious issue.

5 Likes

The idea that our queues will hit 2 hours if the Russians leave is preposterous. 30 mins, maybe, isn’t a great stretch of the imagination, but factor in the people who would start queuing again you can probably drop that even further.

And even at half an hour, hell, an hour (!) I would still prefer it over a whole night of Mother Russia.

8 Likes

Statistically small part of russian community (reta rds, that doing premades on random bg) discredit all community.

Blizzard, i really hope u will ban them permanently.

2 Likes

Enable full premades or mix them with everyone. Ez af but yeah its blizzard and they dont care about pvp so keep dreaming.

Its stupid why germans and russians have own battlegroup but are playing againts everybody? Doesnt make sense.

2 Likes

Because the WoW devs are in America they will never understand or care about this situation. They will never do anything about it. We just need to learn to live with it.

Nobody at Blizzard even looks at these BG topics on EU I’m betting. It’s a waste of time trying to give feedback about this when your voice will only land on deaf ears.

2 Likes

It will be incredibly high , because when I play my german horde if its after 23 pm it takes too long time to get an eu team lik 1.5 hours sometimes 2.5 hours when russia sleep.

Lol. It’s after 23 pm. What’s that your time, midnight?

Most people aren’t queuing for BGs after midnight. Seriously man, throwing out crazy outlier examples like hardcore pvpers struggling to get a BG in the wee hours in the morning isn’t proof of anything. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

German horde epic queue is 3 hours when you queue at 11 am too , then suddenly you get russian alliance to fight when you wait. I have german horde on frostwolf horde.

1 Like

So the people who are most likely to be affected by these queues are the jobless folk who sit at home doing nothing but playing Wow all day and night and not normal people who work or go to school and play Wow recreationally as a gaming hobby during prime time hours?

1 Like

It will make other faction queues incredibly high just saying. Only russian horde and russian alliance queue constantly.

When people get back from their work in moscow and st. petersburg in 3 hours all epic bg queus will drop to 8 minutes for eu horde since russians will start to play.

This just isn’t true. Else you would only be fighting each other. EU queues pretty consistently as is obvious when we constantly fill up our teams in matches against you. When I merc up my eBG queues are 6-8 mins and mostly not against the Russian horde.

1 Like

I’m not saying you wont fight eu , I say you wont get in epic bgs with 7-9 queues on eu horde if russians are not playing.

Stop trying to paint a picture that you are doing us a favour lol. You’re not. As anyone who joins an eBG horde-side (can’t speak for alliance) will tell you - there are mass exits, pretty much from the offs. When we queue and it isn’t RA - there’s a great sigh of relief that they have a chance to get a win.

Most, if not all, of these people would prefer you out of the queue for a longer queue time.

3 Likes

Neither are we going to have 1.5-2 hour queues. That’s just nonsense.

2 Likes

Try when its off on russian servers.At least I’m talking about german horde. ı remember I waited 3 hours too when there are no russians playing.

If there was no chance of meeting Russians in eBGs you might find more people would queue, and it would all even out in the end.

3 Likes