Essence account wide please

Yes gear was always there but rate which is obtained wasnt. Its way top fast and way too easy essences essentialy offset fast gearing.

but can you get the gear that you need to play m+ from m+? yes!
can you get the essences you need from the content you want? no!
they suck!

1 Like

Or when people don’t do island adventures anymore or not often (make the island adventure essence a pain to get and max it). Which they kind of are already given how long queue times are, like five minutes to ten minutes for them (at least that it is how it is alliance side.)

before essences it was exactly like that.

No you can get them from rep vendors.

In TBC? I dont think so. I wasnt decked in full normal/heroic gear in 3-4 weeks playing casualy

that’s what i’m saying i don’t want to farm timegated rep, i’m way past the point of being sick of wqs, they are disgusting at this point.

1 Like

in bfa? i think so

And i dont to farm mythic+ on my alts so account wide m10 should be there.

This person is fighting so hard to keep people feeling miserable about their alts, it’s sad really :o

So now you’ve resorted to using stupid and childish examples? if it was 1 essence that took weeks to get and 1 alone it would be fine, but its not! there’s quite a few of them and you change them around based on what you are doing, each one takes ALOT of work and time to get and if you don’t do it you handicap yourself in the situations that require a certain essence.

1 Like

And do you know what is funny? Blizz devs actualy aggres with me. Essences wont be account wide.

you are either obtuse or downright r******d, you have succeded on making me genuinely hate someone on the internet, and trust me it’s not easy. Continue to purposefully misunderstand what i say and trying to spin it in your favour.

1 Like

Leave him he twists words , and gloats, while we are expressing reasons for it to be account wide he is just saying no, as if we dont know Blizz already said “no plans for it being acc wide”

1 Like

Nope you are mad becouse it shows you are hipocrite. You dont like essence grind and you want them account wide while most people are ok with them but when casuals would get account wide gear from mythic+ it suddenly bad even when its exact same thing. Power.

You speak on hyperbole and try comparing two things that, as much as you would like them to be, are not the same. Essences are the “fix” made for the lackluster classes in bfa, it’s unreasonable to think they are justified to time gate and spread them over all the content of the game, just to make you do it all over again for every character.

As I’ve already said to you Elias, you are a hardcore Classic fan boy that has very little knowledge of the game in its current state, you’ve tried to twist peoples words and use rather pathetic examples to try and prove you are right… it really hasn’t worked, YOU are the “minority” here, please take your miserable self back to your Classic mob grind and have a nice day, you bring nothing of value to this conversation… for lack of a better word, you are an idiot sir.

2 Likes

Wait wait how does 1 button what do nothing but increases your dmg or healing fixing lackluster class desing? Oh yeah it doesnt. No essences are there as power progression just like gear and nobady forces you to do content you dobt like in order to obtain them.

that’s why i used this —>"". I agree It’s not a good solutionm still the only one we got and believe it or not they do help making feel classes a bit better.

1 button? have you read the passive effects ALL 3 give while equip yet mate? you just proved my point… you sir, are an idiot.