Essence account wide please

They are needed to do the content that i like, they are not from the content that i like, I’m tired of repeating this and you ignoring it/changing the goalpost without adressing what isay.

And those passives does again nothing but increasing your dmg and healing. Just like gear.

Just like gear. So by your logic gear should also be acc wide.

Oof. You really didn’t read them did you?

no, gear doesn’t work like this, if it did i’d have quit long ago because it’s basically half of the reason i play.

Oh yes i did and its all about power.

Which are essential to gameplay, tell me something please? how many ways are there to get say… a Staff in BFA, then estimate the odds of getting that item from all those ways you’ve just listed, now… tell me how many ways there are to get Lucid Dreams rank 3, then estimate how long it will take you to get that please.

Yes it does. You need this and this itemlvl to have enough dmg or hp in order to do content. Or telling me i can do mythic rqid in LFR gear? No i cant so gear is also essential just like essences.

Do you need lucid dream to do content? Yes becouse you are minmaxer. Casual player do not and dont care and blizz wont tune game around players like you.

JESUS READ WHAT I WRITE PLEASE, I CAN GET GEAR FROM THE CONTENT THAT I LIKE DOING AND IT’S ALWAYS BEEN HERE, ESSENCES ARE NOT FROM THE CONTENT I LIKE AND WERE ADDED ON TOP OF GEAR. God i swear you’re doing this on purpose there’s no way your reading comprehension can be this bad.

Mythic+ do drop essences. So you are just lier.

That question really depends on your class infact, of you are a Rouge you flat out need it or you will handicap yourself, for me it gives me a chance to gain an extra icicle on casting my frost bolt or flurry, so its not really a min max thing because for just those classes it enhances the time it would take me to build a Glacial Spike in PvE, or it would cut down the time to build 5 icicles for the next setup in arenas, so from that example alone you can see its passive alone has quite an impact on things.

Ah yes, i’m gonna level my neck to 65 and put only the focused azerite beam ther, why not, let’s leave two of them empty.

No, Mythic+ gives 1 of the essences, and it gives you the parts to make the essences over the course of 2 - 3 weeks, so you can’t make it in the heart forge right away.

There is also another thing. Blizzard would propablly increase 5×-7x amounth of work to obtain acc wide essences in order compensate for acc wide progression.

And that would be just as bad, there is already 3-4 weeks of time gate for some of them, you best believe i would give all the negative feedback i’m doing right now if they did.

They have done with gear in past to have lower gear drops fewer gear sources.Now gear is much much faster to get and essences kinda offset it. Instead of spending 100h getting gear you spwnd now 20h getting gear and 80 getting essences. It is just symptom of making gear progression too accesible and easy. It isnt coencidience we have this expansion specific systems when mythic+ was added to the game.

every patch before essences would like to disagree. No one had a problem with alts before essences, i’m happy you are okay with them, they are not okay with literaly every person i have spoken to and the numerous posts on the forums. You are literally one of the only three i saw trying to defend this horrible system and the one without an even remotely valid point.

Every patch befor that had no mythic+, warfronts, faceroll world bosses, titanforging etc,…

Guys, best is to just stop replying to Elias. Full on forum troll.