Essence account wide please

No, they do not have to. I had alts even in vanilla and TBC, and it never felt such of turn off as putting up with the dreadful spam on your char screen to equip essence.

They have even made this hard - to ignore the essences because game is so determined to spam your brains to coma with it

8.0,8.1,8.1.5… you know, the Patches no one had a problem with alts? the ones w/o essences?

And getting gear in tbc and vannila was actualy far more time consuming. Thats why almost nobady played alts.

You alredy forget time you had to spent regrind traits? Blizzard has to get that time played from you somwhow.

yeah i think so too, but i’m bored and this is more fun that staring at my wall i guess… even if it seems i am talking to one.

1 Like

100 times better then farming essences as proven by the fact that a lot of people weren’t complaining about alts.

1 Like

people still made and played alts, even then. The problem with vanilla was leveling speed why there were less alts. And in TBC it was the rep-time gates, but least you did not have to do same daily quests for 2 months to get useful essence. no, its not harder, but its so mind numbingly boring task to do. How many times I have to jump to plug those geysers ?

I honestly would ignore essences, but game spams my screen to equip one, so its easier not to log alt at all.

It is not as much about difficulty, but the numbing of the mind. And compared to TBC etc, essence grind is boring.

I would argue lot. Even if there would be 300 post about this it is still 0.1% of playerbase.

And vast majority of players disagree with you. Most people doesnt do anything above world content and lfr.

congratulation, you are 0.00001 then! because even if i have no stats that i can show, i saw multiple posts by different people, talked with my old casual guild and my current progress one, and literally no one liked it besides you and other three people.

1 Like

If you believe that only that amount of the player base dislikes it you are a delusional, most people don’t actually bother with the forums because they deal with idiots like you commenting nonsense on posts.

Source of such claim ? I think that ‘vast majority’ is just some … like you. SOME. A few, handful.

Thats becouse you are clueless about scale of playerbase. It might shock you but there is also giant playerbase what does nothing but run old expasions and completly ignore new content. Even if you would ask 1000 people it still says nothing.

There are 2 major problems with essences:

• you have to do content you don’t like to get best/fun essence for that content
  • they are timegated, it is fine at first, but doing second time any of these:
    – honor from bgs
    – nazja rep
    – mecha rep
    – nazja follower exp
    – arenas
    is just “drainlifing”. Almost everyone I know quit playing alt cause of this. I’ve never heard anyone complaining “I’m quitting playing this alt cause I don’t have gear”. You know why? Cause they DID CONTENT THEY LIKED for gear for CONTENT THEY LIKED. Easy as that.

Don’t bring “classic” arguments here. Two different worlds.

1 Like

Id be surprised of he had one mate, he’s a classic fan boy, doesn’t actually know much if anything about the live game and its systems or how they interact with classes and gameplay

Ah yes, the ones that don’t care about essences and are threfore not impacted by them being account wide? how could i forget about them oh no!

I havent touched classic for 2 months. I level up my new main pala to 120 and i have no problem with farming essences on my 3 charcter. Yes i am casual player. I have done nothing but LFR or heroic dungeons.

They dont care about having bis essences but most casuals actualy enyoj this progression.

I would never go use terms as ‘most’ to strengthen own points. Correct line here would be - “You enjoy this progression”. Do not try to represent some group on forums, just like I am a casual and you do not represent me, and I could as easily claim that “no, my opinion represents most casuals”.

So wait, you are using the fact your only capacity to play the game is lvling up, world quests and essence grinding to say that its a good system? no wonder you like it, its all you can do, try pushing mythic keys, raids, BGs, Arenas, there’s more to the game than doing world quests and daily reps mate, these essence hinder peoples ability’s to do those things by forcing them into doing those things when they don’t enjoy or want that.