ETA on fix for server lag?

It is nearly unplayable. Sometimes even late night or early morning when barely any people around. ITs worse when lots of people around, though, but its not just it.

Every action i take, takes 1-2 sec to happen. I might pick a herb for 5-6 seconds.

Its really a problem.
Sigh. Cant post on AH without god awful lag, cant open mail without the lag, can't do epic battlegrounds without the lag. I can't really do anything other than stand around in Boralus.
It has been this way for a while now - makes me sad :(
Aparently this is a known issue that's being adressed (I know this is a link to a forum concerning the Oceanic servers, but it should ring true for the European servers as well).

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767557791?page=73#post-1451
I reckon their 'systems in place' to fix this problem is simply the fact that many players stop logging in a few weeks after an expac launch which will reduce the pressure on their bull!@#$ servers.
I'm sick of this crap service.
05/10/2018 21:14Posted by Nefara
Aparently this is a known issue that's being adressed (I know this is a link to a forum concerning the Oceanic servers, but it should ring true for the European servers as well).

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767557791?page=73#post-1451

"Good to hear the top women and men at Blizzard are still working hard to get BfA out of beta.

Thanks for the update."

-Most fitting quote from this thread. Literally this xpac is a joke.
well i have experianced alot of packet loss on the node that sits infront of the server arathor that gives alot of peeps lag issues and latency.

the current node is around 44% packet loss and that is out from 64 runs with return trip on its ip so the the percentage is realistic.

this is the node 12.122.254.238(12-122-254-238.attens.net) whic is the culsprit. around 164 ping with 44.4% packetloss

the same thing for killrog server this time its the node 12.122.251.190. with around 179 ping avg and a packetloss of 59.4% on that node.

so its clear that there is network issues on the net where bliz is having the datacenters on.

if test needs to be done bliz you need to do it from outside then ind and not with in you own network alse you get false results.

this test was made from a danish location i can also provide results take from a uk location that also will show the same thing. Please look at it more indebt.
This company is a joke.
Yeah, I have also problems with latency last weeks. Huge lag spikes with 1000-2500ms... All i can do is WQ and lvling. Not even talking about kicks from raids because "Im lagger" while my bandwith is ok.
Draenor - Been working fine since launch (general lag-wise, I won't mention the AH issues..). This morning, still fine. Around 2pm, I started having huge lag spikes going up to 6k/7kms. Definitely far from my usual 20-ish ms.
Silvermoon has had this lag that comes and goes!

Seems like we are paying for this feature :D
Ravencrest is just a lagfest since day 1. Every single day one or two of the zones having 3-10 second delays, especially world boss zones. Having perfect ms, but the zone itself lags. For example I've been herbing in Tiragarde the last hour. 3-7 seconds to harvest a herb...
07/10/2018 23:07Posted by Avitlarge
This company is a joke.

They just don't care. The only way they'd be able to convince me of otherwise is by giving us a response where they acknowledge the real issue.

It's super f*cking easy to verify too. Log on a DH and go to Boralus. Do a couple of Fel Rush and Vengeful Retreats. Do it for a few minutes. Note how "responsive" it feels. Hearth to the Garrison, and do the same thing. The difference is like NIGHT AND DAY.

It's been like this since the day BFA launched.

What a joke.
Huge lag on Earthen Ring/DMF, a server with two men and a horse playing on it.

Buy new servers pretty please.
Same when you do invasions from legion on Ravencrest EU, its unplayable, the server cant handle more then 50 people in the same zone, please upgrade the servers, this is not satisfying. Drustvar (aka. lagvar) and tirisgarde is unplayable aswell, i get 20 ms, but the lag is taking out any fun in playing, its not fun when keys are unresponsive because of lag and you have to use 5 seconds to loot.
Ridiculous amounts of lag tonight again, and not just in Boralus...

Why is it so hard to fix this :/
Same here it is laggy AF tried to tun without addons and cleaned my pv from !@#$ done everything i possible can and it is still lagy!!!
Any updates?
I always have a stable 50ms home/world even when lagging, what I noticed is it doesn't lag whenever you're in a different instance than others. Interesting thing is, it doesn't lag as much when you have Warmode on.
Can we have an update on this? Shown by additional posts about MS/lag separate from this in the forum it is still an issue. Only today I was completely lagged while my home ms was 2 and my world was over a thousand. Hello blues?
I struggle to even do the Horseman at the moment.

Once I complete my rep I am taking a break I can't play like this any more.