ETA on fix for server lag?

Any news, Blizzard?

They donā€™t give a crap. Best bet is to cancel sub and uninstall. Donā€™t give these jokers any more money.

6 Likes

Still waiting, itā€™s 2019 and it hasnā€™t improved one iota. You really need to improve your analytics tools if you still think itā€™s not an issue.

Iā€™m actually agreeing with you. For the first time Iā€™m seriously disappointed and fed up with wow and blizzardā€¦

Still a massive amount of open world lag, o addons here. instances are fine, just open world is a lagging suckfest. Any ETA on when you will get of your asses and fix this, itā€™s been weeks.

1 Like

Havenā€™t played for a weekā€¦ log inā€¦ massive lagā€¦ mount upā€¦ no mount but i can run fast as hell. Canā€™t attack anything tho mobs one shoot meā€¦ just running around wasting time.

1 Like

lag worst in tiragarde and zuldazar

1 Like

Still issues, mounts not apearing character goes like a frikkin freight train t hough. a turtle has made it to the water x 6 quest stuck at 1) talk to old shelly geriatric 0/12 turtles gg

I havenā€™t played in BFA zones for a month or so but today I went to Drustvar again, the lag makes playing there unbearable, I canā€™t remember it being this bad during my previous playthrough of Kul Tiras. I play on Silvermoon.