ETA on fix for server lag?

Blizzard still thinks their servers fine and everyone in this thread has simultaneously bad internet? Ok then... I'll swing by tomorrow when I'm done looting this corpse in Arathi Highlands..
06/09/2018 13:43Posted by NĂĄia
Are they SERIOUSLY saying "Contact your ISP" about the humongous -SERVER- lag on AD?

It's THEIR problem that THEY haven't had the logics to increase capacity of RP servers, since we're bigger - not sharded (since it's freaking immersion breaking in an RPG) - and we also need to access these types of contet... cause we PAY for it.

Gosh this is so frustrating

Sharded servers are also affected. I've just done several quests in the warfront Arathi Highlands. Good content. TERRIBLE INTOLERABLE LAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can play all right from 4AM (that's freaking four in the morning!) till about 5PM.

Guys, if you want to change things, let's start a trend on twitter. #bfalag? #battleforbetterservers? #lagfest?
Chromaggus
45 ping
10 sec looting or talking with npc (looo)
Guys, check here:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767557791?page=43

Starting from that page a forum mod (blue name) has been actively working with users and GMs to track player shards and hunt for the "hiccups" (lag while the latency doesn't change, the !@#$ we all experience).

One slightproblem is they are only focusing on OCE servers as it seems (I can't reply there since I have no OCE-server based character).

Meanwhile, our EUmods are still sleeping with their heads up their asses and not even communicating to us regarding the issue that our buddies over on the US/OCE area are being helped with...
Well yesterday fishing was actually working so I would have been a little happy if it were not for a gang of level 120 alliance scum ganking me 5 *BEEP* times in a row. My fishing rod must have really upset them. But vendor my trash afterwards and repairing took about 5 minutes not to mention the 15 minutes it took to sell my fish on the auction house. But as long as Blizzard gets my euros they don't care. If I could afford it I would transfer to a less populated server since Kazzak is totally useless. *BEEP* Blizzard and their *BEEP* *BEEP" servers.
It will not help you to move to low popuated server, I am playine on Ahn'qiraj and its the same there. I have fiber internet, 30 ping and still have the same problem as all here.
don't you think you've had enough money out of us over the years to give us lag free servers? I love standing at the guild bank waiting 5-10 seconds to take something out/deposit,, and the auction house is not worth visiting at weekends and in the afternoons,, its a joke
07/09/2018 12:21Posted by Neurotoxin
Nice. But I hope that they will fix it on EU after US tests.

It's good to have hope at this point, but I'm losing faith in Blizzard in general at this point. Never before have I seen their devs and support so lazy and unresponsive to issues shared by so many players.

Between bugs that have been present since beta, feedback given about specs performance that was ignored right up until they had to patch to fix them post-launch (ferals) and copy-paste replies that provide no assistance.

Bravo blizzard, from someone who subbed through the whole of WoD I'm close to leaving the game at the start of a new expac. Bravo.
08/09/2018 06:08Posted by Neurotoxin
Daily request for an ETA on a fix.

No no no. You are doing it wrong. Go here and ask the question
https://twitter.com/warcraft
https://twitter.com/blizzard_ent?lang=en
#lagfest #bugs #bankrupt
Same here, laggy as f... only in Vol'dun on Moonglade, so it's not my isp because on major cites is ok.
On Steamwheedle Cartel, hordeside only Vol'dun lags like hell when my latency is 44/44ms w/h.

Lag got so bad now that I just died on a leveling toon, got DCd, and now get DC'd every time I try to get back in.
Can confirm for Moonglade, also Vol'dun, since yesterday. Ability lag with perfect ping. Character on different server plays just fine.
Ba-da-bump
Bumppp!! Was hoping they'd fix this eventually since so many have reported it, but had to unsub since it's been nearly a month from launch and lag still persists.
Ping 28-30ms home/world, but almost all abilities and actions have anywhere from 0,5s to 1,5s lag. Every time I log in on every BfA zone (and every instance).
From a positive angle; I guess I've just won the lottery of bad shards?
Magtheridon-EU
What a total !@#$e company you have become.
I was ok til about a week ago but now trying to level a horde character and its a total PITA due to the 2-3 sec lag on using abilities and getting/handing in quests.
This happens on and off in Kul'Tiras zones - it's also been happening non-stop in Vol'dun for several days in a row. Vol'dun used to be on and off but now it's constant. It's huge latency despite having just 15 latency Home and World - unplayable.
8 pages, 149 posts ..
Way to show your EU costumers support, Blizzard =/ ..

On OCE there's a couple new blue-post regarding this matter.
They still haven't located or fixed the issue, but at least they are in contact over there with the forum users to post progress =/ ..
09/09/2018 20:08Posted by Avitlarge
What a total !@#$e company you have become.

Just like Microsoft. One good OS, one bad OS.
Windows 7 = good OS
Windows 8 = not so good
Windows 10 = good OS

Warlords of Draenor = bad bad expansion
Legion = good expansion (easy world questing, Suramar questline, artifacts in general and various artifact appearances, mythic+ dungeons, Broken Shore, hidden mounts, pets, and what not)
BattleForAutoinvite = bad expansion. So far at least:
1. Activision doesn't want to spend money on bigger better servers.
2. Gearing was painfully slow until Warfronts became available. Now they are loot bonanza.
3. World questing is painfully slow due to the LFG easy grouping functionality that some hardcore WoW Classic fans at Blizzard have decided to break.
4. No questline with long-term progression. Maybe Taelia FamousLastName?
10/09/2018 16:04Posted by Ruchan

Just like Microsoft. One good OS, one bad OS.
Windows 7 = good OS
Windows 8 = not so good
Windows 10 = good OS

7 was the last decent one tbh, 8 & 10 are !@#$shows of epic proportions.

And yeah, fix the lag please, currently levelling through Vol'dun, the state it's currently in makes me want to throw my pc out the f**king window.