ETA on fix for server lag?

Still experiencing server lag - up to 2/3 second delays between actions / looting corpses. Still hoping for a fix...
♥ R.I.P. WoW 2018. ♥
TFW you have 2ms home and over 1000 ms world.

MFW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM
I think it's pretty safe to say that the blues sees this as resolved. Why? i got no clue
With this many posts I'm baffled that this thread is still being ignored..
11/09/2018 18:23Posted by Karizu
With this many posts I'm baffled that this thread is still being ignored..

It's not ignored. It does the job of containing your opinions and mine under the rug.
Go out into the world and express your displeasure! Twitch, twitter, youtube comments on Blizzard channel, news pieces on news websites. Complain there!

Because over here you will be thanked and the thread will be closed. Because Blizzard doesn't care.

That's what I am talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B8Gz-990sM
Last night this !@#$fest happened while in Uldir.

I could move around, I could talk on Discord, I saw everybody move around and cas their stuff, Boss kept hitting me (I was tanking and had threat).

But in the eyes of my co-raiders I was standing still, doing nothing.

My latency was 25/25.

Needless to say, this caused a wipe.

Aknowledge this crap!
Fix this crap!
Would honestly be nice to hear some kind of response about this problem. It's been going since launch and is still persisting. Is there anything actually being done to this?

Currently on Khadgar Vol'dun is ridiculous with a ping of 48ms/48ms and every action takes full 3 seconds to actually happen from the button press.
trying to play arena and every 30 seconds I lagg out and cant do anything literally unplayable....
If this isn't fixed I cant play.
Any clue as to when there may be some kind of info that isn't we checked and its fine??
Wondering if this is going to turn into the whole 'loading screen' problem that has never been fixed and 'just deal with it' by deleting caches from time to time etc. If so, what are the odds of getting rolled back to 110 and refunded bfa? This is actual server side game play, there is no 'just deal with it' option, its not playable in current state...
12/09/2018 19:24Posted by Röllidroodi
Would honestly be nice to hear some kind of response about this problem. It's been going since launch and is still persisting. Is there anything actually being done to this?

Currently on Khadgar Vol'dun is ridiculous with a ping of 48ms/48ms and every action takes full 3 seconds to actually happen from the button press.

50ms ping is not a problem. its a server load problem most probably, you are passing skill/keypresses just fine to the server. it just take !@#$load of time for the server to process it. Its also a problem on low pop connected realms aswell in peak hours and a joke not fixed for a year from what I have read
13/09/2018 08:15Posted by Savola
12/09/2018 19:24Posted by Röllidroodi

50ms ping is not a problem. its a server load problem most probably, you are passing skill/keypresses just fine to the server. it just take !@#$load of time for the server to process it. Its also a problem on low pop connected realms aswell in peak hours and a joke not fixed for a year from what I have read

Why are you telling me this since I clearly know this already? Otherwise I wouldn't be complaining about things taking several seconds to happen with low ping. The fact that the problem is clearly server side and nothing seems to be done to that is the thing I'm here to complain about.
14/09/2018 13:46Posted by Neurotoxin
EU gm's must be fired for ignoring customers, no blue posts...

Here is new one from US:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767557791?page=58#post-1143
[quote]Hey all,

Sorry there haven't been updates. We don't tend to pop in unless there's something to share, and at present I have no further information to give you. We appreciate the details that have been shared lately as we've got a lot of information. Now we're just waiting to see what comes of that data and further testing.

I mostly just wanted to bump the thread and let you know we haven't forgotten about you.
US/OCE is getting a lot more respons than we are over here =/ ..

Sad times...

In other news:
There's gonna be an AMA on Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/9fk8a2/ama_announcement_developer_ama_with_ion/
I give up. Sub runs out in 10 days.
omg its lagging so huge, but my connection are ok with everything. MS showing like 50, but you playing like with 300+
lagging like hell, my ms is normal...gg blizz
i don't get why dose blizzard need our statics and files, so many people have same issues on many servers only in BFA zones, it is your servers fault. since launch. No acknowledgement of the issue what so ever.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767557791?page=50#post-999

Posted by Drakuloth
GMs incoming for more tests - some of you may be messaged to ensure problems are still happening.

Are their GMs that unhealthy?
So they want the problems to carry on?
Zenedar is with world latency over 1000ms. Every time I fight an elite, the server is lagging horribly.

Again I had to Alt-F4 because my char was stuck in lag. Unplayable. This is why I'm here.

Fix it or you'll lose many players, me included. I already cancelled my subscription. You have 4 months left to fix this. Is it enough for you ? ...
This just plain sucks. My weekly conquest is a Chest, perfect Azerite stats as a guildie got it. Cant get it cause of constant crashes, dcs and completely random bugs.