[EU] 59 twinking community recruiting for wargames!

Hello there ladies and gentlemen,

Our small twinking community is looking for some fresh blood to play some wargames against eachother on a regular basis. For those who don’t know, “twinking” or a “twink” means that a player stops at a very specific level bracket to gather the best gear appropiate to that level and play battlegrounds or do dungeons on that level. But why is it good? Twinking offers a unique sense of power that max level doesn’t have, and a progression that feels very rewarding and fun, especially if you finally achieve your BiS gear. Twinking also somewhat weakens one of the “features” of modern wow: classes don’t feel the same, since there are a lot of missing spells and talents, and (this is only true for the lower level brackets) because the itemization design of the classic gear doesn’t suffer from E-sports syndrome. You have items like Destiny, which procs 164 strength, or Blade of Eternal Darkness proccing 200+ damage on the target, Annihilator proccing -161 armor on the target, and just all around unique, and fun to use pieces of gear and enchants. A big perk of 59 twinking, is that pretty much every spec is viable. It is truly a one of a kind experience, an experience that max level can not offer.

But, sadly, the 59 community is quite small at the moment, including horde and alliance side. BG ques take much longer than they used to. Because of this, we would like to recruit people to play with: grinding gear, doing random BGs, but most importantly, wargames. As of now, we would like to organize 1-3 games weekly (of course, depending on how many people are online). I, personally would like to see rated BG players from max level trying out twinking. If you are unfamiliar with twinking, or don’t know where to acquire specific pieces of gear, etc., I recommend you to check out:

the 59 discord:

and if you want to contact me through battlenet:

• TeleTabi#2305

Me, and others, will gladly help you out, and will gladly have you to play with us.

Have a nice day everyone!

liljon-Ragnaros

o/

any guides when gearing? proffessions best realms to lvl, etc…

also when guides are made can they be
“sticked” otherwise posts like these just get lost!