Language: English
Guild size: 110+ members and growing

How do I join?

Either reply to this post, or contact me on any of the following:

• Discord: Expecto#0366
  • BattleNet: Expecto#2741
  • In-game: Expecto (Bloodfang-EU)

About us:

Square One is a place that veterans and those joining World of Warcraft for the very first time can play together and have a good time. We have a mix of interests, so PvP, PvE and Raiding will all be options for you here.

Some of us have been playing since the very beginning, so while that might mean we’ve got some great experience to share, it also means we’ve grown up a lot over the years, and are acutely aware that people have lives outside of the game. We create an environment that encourages everyone in the guild to play together and progress, but we will never make you feel under pressure to login or join specific events. We’re all here to have a good time, and we’ll be happy to hang out with you whenever you can make it.

What’s happening right now?

Some of us are 60, some of us are still levelling. We have plenty of members working together to complete quests and run dungeons. Everyone is levelling at a different pace, so anyone that’s a bit further behind doesn’t need to worry as they’ll be supported by those who are a few levels ahead.

Our first raids will be on Wednesday 18th and Saturday 21st December, so we’re full-speed ahead getting everyone prepared for that! We’re also ready to get started with our battlegrounds team as soon as they are opened.

Plans for Raiding:

Two raids a week, from 8pm-11pm on Wednesday and Saturday nights.

Loot rules are a DKP system that rewards people for their efforts. We will never implement loot rules that are “best for the guild, worst for the individual”. Everyone wants to kill bosses and get loot, and we intend for everyone to have a fair shot at the items they want.

Who we are:

• A new team formed for Classic, comprised of players with various levels of experience.
  • A team who are always happy to support each other to overcome challenges.
  • Hungry to progress, but never to the detriment of the team’s enjoyment.
  • Supportive of your real-life commitments; happy when you can make time to join us.
  • Encouraging our members to run activities that interest them - fancy leading your own PvP team? Or a Twink Army? Perhaps you have a great idea for a community event? Go for it!

Who we are not:

• A hardcore raiding guild.
  • Making unreasonable demands on your time.
  • A high pressure environment.
  • Dictating who gets what loot and when.
  • Selfish players interested in our personal progression over others.

In closing…

If this sounds like your kind of thing, please get in touch. We’d be happy to welcome you to the team!

2 Likes

Alliance or Horde?

Hey Appolion, we’re Alliance.

Update: we’re over 60 members now! Might need to start thinking about two raid teams!

Advice: make one team and rotate players. If you make two teams, you’ll create competition and you won’t be able to manage both. Players switch guilds or quit, or don’t show up to raid, etc.

Over 70 members now!

Hello! I started to play warlock on the horde side, but now i read about your guild and thinking about rerolling at the alliance to be able to play with great team.
Do you already have enough warlocks, and what your average level?
Im planing to enjoy my leveling time, so i dont think that i will be at 60 in nearest time, but i think i will be able to play 10-15 hours/week.

Hey Renn - you’re more than welcome to join! There’s certainly no need to rush to 60, and there are plenty of us online who can help no matter what level you’re at.

We’re now 80+ members, so there will be plenty of opportunity to get involved in dungeons, raids and pvp.

If you do re-roll Alliance, please give me a shout when you’re next online and I’ll send you an invite.

Just about to hit 100 members now.

Over 120 members now!

I am so tempted to swap realm

Me and a friend gonna use our free realm transfer and join you today!

Pixel - look forward to meeting you both!

We’re still on the lookout for new members, so feel free to give me a shout in-game / on Discord if you’re interested or have any questions!

We’ve got a number of 60s, but still plenty of members levelling too. Feel free to drop us a line, no matter what level you’re at.

Raiding signups are now available in our guild Discord. First MC run will be on Wednesday 18th December 8pm-11pm, then again on Saturday 21st at the same times.

110 members in the guild and growing. All levels and classes are welcome.

This dwarf is interested.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.