[EU] [A] [Silver moon] Paladin Ret + Druid Healer Looking for a friendly welcoming guild

As the title says, I’m looking for a guild that enjoys the social aspect of the game, I enjoy jumping into discord getting to know my fellow guildies.

Both my characters are under specced to be doing Heroic raids etc. This is because I took a break from wow to play some other games just to break the monotony of grinding gear over and over. I won’t be the best specced guy in the guild but I can sure bring the guild together and feel more like a family.

Reply with a link to your discord and your guild name and I’ll come join your channel and have a chat if that’s what you would like. X

Hi, we are actually looking for a ret pala and would love to have a back up healer for our new raid team were putting together :slight_smile: We are a semi casual and very relaxed guild with focus on having fun. The average age in the guild is around 25-30 but we do have a bunch of younger and a few older people too :slight_smile: We raid on Fridays and Saturdays and would gladly welcome you if you think we could be something for you! Feel free to add me if you wanna chat further :slight_smile:

Battletag - QuietSummer#2314