[EU] Firemaw: LF Social / Leveling Guild

Hello Guys!

I am looking for a Social Leveling Guild on EU Firemaw Horde or Alliance.
Going to play Priest / Hunter.

Will start with TBC fresh Character or Boosted and I am looking for an environment to support the Leveling/ Gearing process and Raid later on.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Hey Rowling,

We have just established a guild that might just appeal to you. We’re a group of friends in real life that have created a band called “Whiskey Pullz” - the name originated because the lads were all having a drink over Teamspeak and decided to pull everything in the dungeon in one go.

We’re aiming to help players gear up as we progress ourselves to 70 by dungeon boosting and helping each other quest. We’re active on Teamspeak and Discord and have setup our own Discord server - we’ll need to link this in our guild as links aren’t allowed here. I’d describe our group as always having a good bit of banter but happy to get stuck in and help where we can.

You’re more than welcome to join us and we’re starting to grow. If you send either of us a whisper in game: irtehvendi, irtehtank, irtehhealz, dustyshaman or bladewilson.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.