[EU] [H] A group of former mythic players looking for people to form a guild with!

Hi all :slight_smile:

We are a group of 5 guys who are all former mythic raiders from various realms and factions. We know eachother from IRL (Work, university etc.) and we have decided to play Shadowlands together.

We looked to join an existing guild on a horde server (Twisting Nether, Tarren Mill) but we have a hard time finding one that matches our requirements and raid schedule.

So we are looking into creating one ourselves! And we want to create an open invitation to ANYONE who looks for the same requirementss Shadowlands! We strongly encouraged and want for people to be an active part in building this guild - so yes, we are looking for officers etc.

Our raid and guild structure:

• 2 day raiding guild - Sunday + Tuesday (19:45 - 23:00).

• Going for Cutting Edge - So yes, we will have our focus on Mythic raiding

• All roles OPEN :slight_smile:

If this suits you and you would like to talk more about raid philosophy etc. Please contact me via BattleNet: LeHusted#2174

I hope there are someone in the same situation as us and who wants to join and build our guild up with us :slight_smile:

Afternoon mate,

Are you set on those raid nights? We are a two day a week guild with CE and would make your lives easier than starting a guild from the ground up!

Artaurius#1997 Give me a shout if you are still looking.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.