[EU][H][Draenor] 395 Resto Druid LF HC Progression Guild

Hi there,

First let me tell a little bit about myself. My name is Brandon, I’m 21 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I am active in Rainbow Six: Siege Esports (contracted player) so I can’t spend all my days towards WoW, unfortunately. But, generally, all the days that I DON’T play R6, I will be on WoW.

I’ve started playing about 2 weeks ago after a break that I took when BFA released, all I did was level to 120 and then I quit due to the lack of interest at the time. Now I’m back and I’m looking to raid HC BoD preferably 2 days a week and I like to do alot of M+ on the side.

Main spec is Resto, off spec is Boomkin. I have to admit that I prefer playing Resto over Boomkin, so guilds with a spot for a Resto will have an advantage over others.

Availability is pretty much every day except for Wednesdays as I can schedule my R6 stuff around the raid days, I just need to know which 2 days I will be raiding on. I prefer raiding from 19:00 until 22:00 or 19:30 until 22:30.

I should also mention that I’m not willing to change Faction/Server at the moment as I’ve got most of my friends on Horde and I don’t really want to spend money at this moment to change server.

Please contact me on one of the following platforms if you’re interested, I won’t be checking forums all that often:

Discord: Xoogle#4744
Battlenet: BeadsByDre#2665

Hi! I’m from 7/9 HC we’re looking for a Healer aswell as some DPS. we raid Thursday - Tuesday 19:00 - 22:00 Currently looking at finishing Heroic and Starting Mythic Progression Added you on Bnet for a chat :slight_smile: