[EU] [H] [TARREN MILL] Epinephrine is recruiting!

Heya There!

My name is Almaryta I am the Co-GM and a recruitment officer for a Horde Guild named Epinephrine , Realm - Tarren Mill!

We’re currently forming this guild in preparation for Shadowlands! We are looking for social active members who are looking to Mythic + (gear up!) as I am happy to report we are growing stronger in numbers every day, so come have some fun! We are accepting any level and any experience.

Raiding
We’re looking for friendly new members to help us continue to keep building up raid team. Though we have cleared Normal, we are continuing to work together to clear Normal for those with lower ilvl to help gear up and learn the Raid, We however have now been able to fully clear Heroic so we can feel confident and excited for the possibility on moving up to Mythic! Our current days will be Tuesdays and Thursday, 9pm (server time). For Normal , we would be looking for 435 onwards with cloak up to at least (6). and for Heroic/Mythic, we are looking for a warlocks, rogues, mages at 465 - 470 with the cloak at full capacity (15).

We are looking for some decent ranged and melee DPS still, though we are not looking for Tanks, i believe it would be in our best interest to recruit those who don’t mind flicking between DPS and Tank roles, so if you think you can offer this, please sign up! :smiley:

Our goal is to push into Mythic Nya’lotha, gel as a team and to create a positive environment that everyone can feel comfortable in.

Our long term plan is to push into clearing all content, finding our mains and all geared up in time for Shadowlands and getting AOTC.

We have a discord where we can chat on or off the game.

Who do I go to for…?
Questions/Issues - Fia (FiaInferno#2521)
Raiding questions - Harry ( Quali#21387)

so even if we aren’t in-game, we are available to speak

Please be patient as though it’s quiet now, we hope to grow and create the atmosphere we are envisioning

Please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss any of the above:

Guild Master / Raid Officer - Deiashi: Quali#21387

Co GM / Recruitment & Social Officer - Almaryta: FiaInferno#2521

Hey im looking at moving this warlock to start raiding with it going forward, makn a BM hunter but looking to swap to this going forward & into shadowlands!
Do you have a spot for a R-DPS.
Gear needs a little work and cloak won’t take long to get to 15 and beyond :smiley:

Hey there :slight_smile:
add me on battlenet and we can continue this conversation for sure :slight_smile: info in the post :slight_smile:
Fia

Hey, 476 Monk healer/dps looking to join for future social/raiding guild experience. Any spots available?

Hey there man, add me on bnet and we shall discuss further :slight_smile: